Dubai Business Setup | Freezone Company Setup
We Help You Realize Your Company Formation Dreams in Dubai Free Zones.
Business in Dubai Free Zones
Located along the coast of Arabian Gulf, Dubai was earlier renowned largely for its oil industry, but the scenario has changed in the recent times. Dubai is now a global city and a popular business hub at par with western nations due to its diverse business model that drives economy in the region.
In order to attract foreign investment and empower the economy, free zones have been setup in Dubai that rewards foreign nationals with lucrative incentives for setting up business in the Emirates.
The Free Zone Authority in Dubai is the government authority that handles registration formalities and issues business licenses to non-resident companies or foreign-owned businesses for company formation in Dubai free zones.
Dubai Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai offers rewarding options for company formation to investors, to setup their business anywhere in the Emirates depending on the type of their business, location (Free zones, Main land or Offshore), budget, ownership preferences (100% ownership or local sponsorship) and other such factors. Dubai's free zones are extremely popular among entrepreneurs and business owners for company setup due to their reputation for being tax free zones with free trading ports that can be solely owned by the person who sets it up (irrespective of the nationality). Additionally, Dubai free zone company setup does not have a restriction that mandates the presence of a local sponsor to act as liaison, which acts as a catalyst for increased foreign investment.
As free zones are industry centered, investors can apply for the business license in a free zone that falls specifically under their business category. Dubai free zone company setup process is quite smooth and mandates that the share capital arrangements are made prior to applying for a license. These share capital requirements vary in all free zones (like, FZE - AED 1 Million, FZCO - AED 500,000, etc.), and team at Commitbiz can help you take care of all such requirements. Our Dubai free zone company formation services help you setup your dream pad in the Dubai free zones by taking care of all the legal formalities with utmost efficiency and minimal costs.
Why Setup Business in Dubai Free Zone?
Free zones are the most beneficial forms of business setup equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, duty and tax exemptions, world class business amenities, flexible government policies, and unmatched facilities.
These are not the only factors that drive free zone business setup in Dubai, other benefits are:
- 100% ownership for investors regardless of their nationality and country of origin
- 100% tax exemption on personal or corporate income or gains
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exclusion from all import and export duties
- Efficient office and warehouse facilities
- Option for company setup by an individual
- Exemptions on corporate tax for 15 years with further renewal option for 15 years
- 100% secrecy of operations
- Flexibility to engage in international business
- Less renewal charges
- Flexibility to hold properties, participate in multiple activities, and open bank account in Dubai
- Option of liquidation anytime
- Assistance in housing facilities, staff visas, and all other support services
List of Free Zones in Dubai
A large number of free zones are operational in Dubai that provide multiple investment opportunities to the investors and offer them the flexibility to choose a business setup that suits their unique business requirements. Commitbiz has expertise in helping professionals and companies setup their business in the following Free zones:
Dubai Free Zones List
- Dubai South
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai Media City (DMC)
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Academic City
- Dubai Knowledge Village (KV)
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- International Media Production Zone
- Dubai Biotech Research Park (DuBiotech)
- Dubai Automotive Zone
- Gold and Diamond Park
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Dubai Logistics City
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Flower Centre
- International Humanitarian City
- Dubai World Central (DWC)
There are certain formalities and procedures to be completed in order to set up business in Dubai free zones. These needs acute planning, knowledge of local culture and government norms, and elaborate decision making, through different business setup phases. Commitbiz has been successfully helping its clients with company formation in Dubai free zones by taking care of the following processes:
- Preparation of complete business plan
- Understanding the business type and choosing appropriate infrastructural setup
- Estimating the number of human resources required for day to day operations
- Business registration and licensing process
- Depositing the mandatory minimum capital amount in the bank account for the chosen free zone
- Getting all the shareholders to sign documents in the presence of free zone authorities to complete business incorporation formalities (a corporate shareholder, individual shareholder, or both can form the company)
Business Licensing Requirements
Companies need to get a business license issued in their name to setup and practice a business activity in Dubai Free Zones as per the Free Zone Regulations. In order to setup a business unit in Dubai Free Zone, the initial step is selection of business activity, followed by the selection of proper legal business structures, as business licenses are issued based on the type of business activity. In Dubai, the Free Zone business licenses are classified primarily into 3 categories; Commercial, Professional and Industrial.
Selecting the Company Name
It's important to reserve the company name as soon as you choose the business activity, as any resemblance of your company name with the companies already registered in Dubai Free Zones or reserved by the UAE government can delay the company formation process. Also, it's advisable to have two or three name options as the free zone authority has the discretionary power to accept or reject any company name.
Commitbiz for Dubai Free Zone Company Formation Services
Freedom of doing business, huge tax savings, and favorable government policies lead investors and businessmen to setup their operations in Dubai free zones. Commitbiz has the experience and resources to help you realize your company setup dreams without worrying about the red tape, visa applications, documentation and licensing formalities, residence permits, banking details, etc., as our experts take care of all these requirements.
Contact us for Dubai free zone company formation and our specialized team will be glad to assist you with all the details.