Company Formation in Sharjah Free Zones
We Help You Realize Your Company Formation Dreams in Sharjah, One of the Safest Cities in the world!
Business in Sharjah Free Zones
Sharjah is the third largest Emirate of the UAE and the only one to have land on Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. This constitutional monarchy is spread over an area of 2600 sq. km, and attracts over 5 million investors and tourists annually. Strategically located between Africa, Europe and Asia, Sharjah boasts of a low crime-rate and a fair judicial system.
This liberal economy is also one of the world's safest cities with free trade zones that have been setup to boost local economy and drive foreign investment. Sharjah has forged excellent trade relationships with more than 125 global countries, which contributes largely towards domestic trade. Three seaports and free zones in Sharjah also play a major role in empowering the economy of the region.
Sharjah Free Zone Company Formation
Investors have multiple options for business setup in Sharjah, and can register their company as a "Free Zone Company" or "Main Land Company", depending on their budget, business type, and location preferences. However, Sharjah free trade zones are the best locations for company incorporation in the Middle East as these are cost-effective and have liberal government policies and regulations.
Also, business setup in Sharjah free zones is hassle-free and takes less time if you are assisted by a good business consultant. The Free Zone Authority in Sharjah is the government body responsible for issuing business licenses and registering non-resident companies in the Emirates. Commitbiz has been successfully handling free zone company setup in Sharjah, helping companies with all legal and document formalities and getting residence visas for their employees without any administrative hassles.
Why Setup Business in Sharjah Free Zone?
Liberal economic policies and legal framework, cosmopolitan culture, and business-friendly company laws of Sharjah attract commercial companies and industries to avail investment opportunities in the Emirates. Free zone company setup in Sharjah boasts of unmatched investor incentives and facilities from the UAE government like:
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Guaranteed 50-year exemption from corporate, personal or professional taxes
- No quotas or foreign exchange controls
- 100% foreign ownership
- Competitive import and export duties (exemptions in many cases)
- 100% free transfer of funds
- Simplified company formation process
- Economical freight charges
- Easy access via land, sea and air routes
- No currency restrictions
- Simple staffing and recruitment procedures
- Abundant and low-cost supply of energy
- Fast-track immigration process
- Advanced and efficient communication facilities
- Competitive real-estate prices, and property & management leases
- 24-hour hotline for provision of labour and equipment
- Presence of skilled work force with economical wage structure
- Sponsorship and visas for highly qualified bilingual staff
- World-class ports and presence of an international airport
- UAE privacy and asset protection
- Back-up services provided by Sharjah Expo Centre and Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Presence of over 40 international banks
Free Zones in Sharjah
Sharjah freezones are the most sought after economic zones that need a minimum capital investment of 150, 000 AED and can be formed by either a foreign national or local UAE sponsor. Two types of companies or legal entities can be formed by corporates in Sharjah Free Zones based on the type of shareholding, these are:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) - It is a single shareholder limited liability company
- Free Zone Company (FZC) - It is multiple shareholder limited liability company that can be setup with a maximum of 2 to 5 shareholders
There are 2 free zones in the Emirates of Sharjah where companies can be setup with 100% foreign ownership, these are:
Established in 1995, Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone) is a premier business hub situated at the trading crossroads connecting Eastern and Western routes. Excellent connectivity via air, sea, and land routes, and the presence of over 4,500 commercial companies, professional firms, and industries attract billions of consumers to this free zone from 91 countries, including Asian sub-continent, CIS, Europe, GCC, Africa and the Mediterranean.
SAIF-Zone is a dream come true destination for businessmen as it offers unmatched incentives like:
- 25 years lease that can be extended to a similar period
- Variety of facilities like customized offices and suites in leased land
- Different types of warehouses with varying sizes for temporary storage
- Modern premises, equipped with the latest infrastructure
- Secured business environment
- Access to International air links and ports in the Arabian Gulf & Indian Ocean
Hamriyah Free Zone is another cherished destination among quality conscious investors for company formation in Sharjah, as it is ISO certified and has streamlined business setup procedures. If all the procedures and documents formalities are completed properly, getting a business licence in this Sharjah free zone is hassle-free and possible within 24 hours of document submission.
Hamriyah Free Zone allows foreign nationals all the special privileges of a free trading zone; like commercial, professional and personal tax exemptions, 3 years residence visas for employees sponsored by UAE government, 100% company ownership, etc.
Process for Business Setup in Sharjah Free Zones
Process for forming a company in any of the Sharjah free zones is streamlined, but requires acute planning and proper decision making. Getting a help in business setup from a professional company like Commitbiz can help you take care of all the processes that are vital to complete the paper wok successfully. Our company formation consultants assist in the following procedures:
- Understanding your business type and suggesting appropriate free zone for company setup
- Preparing business setup plan
- Choosing a company name and reserving it with the desired free zone
- Finalizing suitable infrastructural setup
- Estimating work force required for business operations
- Depositing the minimum capital amount mandated by the chosen free zone in the bank account
- Completing business registration and licensing process
- Completing business setup formalities by getting an individual shareholder, corporate shareholder, or both to sign the company formation documents in the presence of free zone authorities
Business Licensing Requirements
Three types of business licenses are provided in Sharjah free zones; Commercial License, General Trading License and Professional and Industrial License. A business license is required to setup a company and practice the business activity in Sharjah Free Zones as per the specific regulations of that free zone. In order to obtain the business license, the primary step is selecting the type of business activity to be performed in the region, as business activity determines the number of licenses required.
The second step is selecting a unique company name that has not been already registered in the chosen Free Zone, as the Free Zone authority has the ultimate power to approve or reject a name.
Commitbiz for Sharjah Free Zone Company Formation Services
Company formation in Sharjah free zones symbolizes huge earning potential, tax exemptions, world-class infrastructure, modern amenities, liberal government policies and free trade barriers. Commitbiz helps global investors, businessmen, and corporates form company in Sharjah free zones while availing all the advantages that a developing economic trading hub provides. Our experts take care of the entire Banking, Visa, Legal, and Licensing formalities, and allow corporates to enjoy their company formation process without worrying about the bureaucratic red tape and legal formalities.
If you are looking for a reliable partner that can help you with company formation in Sharjah free zones without any hassles, contact specialized team from Commitbiz for assistance today.