Express yourself, and reach business readers worldwide. At Commitbiz, we welcome writers to share their knowledge and opinions.
If you'd like to make a guest blog submission to Commitbiz, we ask you to kindly adhere to the following guidelines.
- Commitbiz invites articles that are based on the theme of business – factual or opinion-based. Only submit articles that are relevant to this theme.
- The content of the article must be original and should not have been previously published elsewhere. Commitbiz reserves the right to, without prior warning, remove any or all content from the site if it is suspected of plagiarism or found to have been previously published anywhere else.
- We maintain a balanced editorial perspective. We do not accept blog contributions that could be regarded as personal advertising or promotional content. More than anything else, the write-up should be focused on providing readers with interesting and knowledgeable content.
- Commitbiz reserves the right to edit content in the interest of clarity, grammar, and conformity with the style of the publication.
- The article must include
- a title, no longer than 20 words
- an 'About the Author' section written in the 3rd person, no longer than 200 words, and may contain links to your website or company
- The length of the write-up submitted must be between 500 and 1000 words, excluding the title and 'About the Author' section.
- Please limit outbound links to 5 per submitted content, and that too only if these genuinely add value to its quality. These links should not direct to your company or personal website. Affiliate links are not allowed in the body of the content.
- In choosing to submit content, you grant Commitbiz a royalty-free, exclusive license to publish, edit, modify, and repurpose your content as needed. This license goes into effect the day your content is published to the site. This license cannot be revoked or modified after you have chosen to submit your content. You will be given proper attribution to all of your work published to the site.
- Commitbiz reserves the right to syndicate any submitted content to its affiliate properties under the aforementioned terms.