To start your business in Bahrain, you’d require a registered office. With us, all you need to get an office for rent in Bahrain is to contact us – we’ll take care of providing a fully furnished ready-to-occupy office for you.
We provide workstations based on your space requirements and office size in a location suited to your business needs.
Your Guide to Getting an Office in Bahrain
There are various special economic zones and free zones in Bahrain which provide business incentives like exemption from commercial tax, land tax, import/export duty and property license fee. Here are the things you should keep in mind while buying an office for rent in Bahrain:
- In Bahrain, you are required to have a permanent business address in in the country to carry out your business operations
- To open an office in Bahrain, a company is first required to register at the Bahrain Investors Centre (BIC) in the Bahrain Financial Harbor, Manama
- Commercial business registrations in Bahrain are permitted to start operations right away after getting commercial registration from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC). However, certain specially mentioned businesses are required to obtain permits and authorization from multiple government authorities and regulatory agencies
We have designed our offices keeping in mind the needs of a typical professional. Our business centres in Bahrain are equipped with the following facilities:
- 24-hour maintenance and security
- Parking space
- Business lounge
- Dedicated internet and telephone lines
If you are looking for an office on rent in Bahrain, you’re at the right place. We provide you with a ready-to-occupy, fully-furnished office in Bahrain in a location convenient for you. To avail your own office in Bahrain, contact us – we’d be happy to help!