We help you setup your company in Ajman Offshore, the newest offshore entity, in the fastest possible way!
Ajman Offshore - At a Glance
Ajman Free Zone Authority, AFZA, has constituted a new offshore department that is regulated under the Ajman Offshore Companies Regulations of 2014 (regulations that governs international companies), conferred by the Emiri Decree No. (2), issued in the year 2014.
Ajman Offshore has caught the fancy of foreign investors from across the world;one of the most important factors being its tactical location.The Emirate of Ajman is centrally placed in the United Arab Emirates,which makes it an ideal hub to serve Ajman seaport and the Gulf coast. Additionally, it is strategically located at the doorway of the Arabian Gulf, making it well-placed to supply forboth Western and Eastern markets. Additionally, Ajman offshore offers lucrative tax incentives and supports investors by protecting and managing their assets and offering effective financial planning of resources, which further strengthens its reputation as a promising commercial hub.
Why Opt for Ajman Offshore Company Formation?
Ajman Offshore is an ideal mix of modernization and heritage, and has witnessed an urban boon as it offers several benefits to the investors; some of those are:
- 100% corporate / personal tax exemptions (zero taxation system)
- 100% foreign ownership
- Complete privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Repatriation of offshore company profits and capital
- Minimum capital requirement
- Less setup costs as compared to onshore companies
- Flexibility to own AFZA approved freehold properties while taking advantage of 47 UAE double tax treaties
- Freedom to claim ownership to your patents, trademarks, copyright, and other such intellectual property
Ajman Offshore has some similarities with other offshore companies and a few differences as well, which gives it a unique identity.
- Bearer shares are not allowed
- There is no need to rent an industrial premise or an office
- No automatic residence visa is provided to the directors and founders when they open the company, etc.
- No trading is allowed within UAE
- No need to register with the Chamber of Commerce, and more
Permissible Activities in Ajman Offshore
Being a new offshore entity, company incorporation process in Ajman offshore is much faster as compared to other offshore jurisdictions. It takes 1-2 business days once the company name and activity approvals are taken, and all the incorporation documents are duly submitted to the Ajman offshore authority.
General Overview of Activities Permitted in Ajman Offshore:
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB's)
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- General Trading
- Holding Company – Selling / Buying / Holding stakes in companies
- International Services
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Owning Property (Subject to the local laws of each Emirate)
- Professional Services
- Shipping and Ship Management Companies
|Time required||1-2 working days (approx.) on completion of documentation|
|Shareholders' visit to the Authority||Not required|
|Minimum number of shareholders||1|
|Minimum number of directors||1|
|UAE resident secretary||Required.|
|Minimum capital requirement||The capital of the company can be any amount, and in any denomination|
|Deposit capital in the Bank||Not required|
|Name suffix||Ltd. (e.g.: ABC Holding Ltd.)|
|Repatriation of profit||Possible|
|Documents required (Individual shareholding)||
Additionally, the registered agent needs to provide following details -
- Desired offshore companyname (3 options)
- Total number of shares in the offshore company
- The name, nationality, address, occupation residency status of each director and secretary of the offshore company and the number of shares each shareholder holds
Note: Documentation is different, in case of corporate shareholding
Commitbiz – Your Ideal Ajman Offshore Company Setup Partner
Registration of an offshore company in Ajman can be carried out solely by an agent licensed to act as the registration agent, and Commitbizis appointed as an authorized registered agent by Ajman Offshore.
We are one of the leading accredited offshore agents extending incorporation services in all three jurisdictions in UAE, along with the custom company formation packages - Ajman offshore company package and company incorporation package for RAK and JAFZA.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup, and are looking for customized packages, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.