Worrying About Company Registration Cost in UAE, and the Middle East?
Worry No More!
Setting up a business in UAE, middle-east is a demanding task and worrying about cost should be your least priority. Company formation cost in UAE, and middle-east depends upon several aspects and we have created our packages to fit you the best.
Company formation Cost in UAE and middle east - Check out Our Best Packages
Some of the Popular Services and Licenses in Dubai, UAE and Middle East
Our business setup services in UAE, middle-east include all your business registration needs and beyond, making the process of your Company setup in UAE and middle-east effortless.
Let's Talk About Company Formation in Dubai
Setting up a business in Dubai is now easier than ever.
Dubai being the business gateway of the UAE sees thousands of new business setups every year. setting up a business in Dubai, middle east comes up with a systematic procedure. We provide extensive business setup services in Dubai.
Based on your business requirements, determine the type of legal entity required.
Choose a business name and prepare the documentation to submit to the government authorities for approval.
Apply for a business licence as per the nature of your business and its activities.
Open a corporate bank account for easier transactions.
Commitbiz - The Best Business Setup Consultant in Dubai, UAE and Middle East
With Us, Setting Up a Company in Dubai is Seamless
Commitbiz Management Consultants, the best business setup company in Dubai and the Gulf stands as the one-stop-shop for your corporate needs. Being one of the senior-most company setup consultants in Dubai with 15+ years of experience, our professionals handle everything with ease. Our skilled business setup consultants in Dubai can provide the finest professional advice regarding company registration.
Years of experience
Your Business Our Passion
I found "Commitbiz managment consultants" extremely helpful, the staff are courteous, punctual and know their job, I got my business up and running, a process that would have taken months in my home country done in no time.
- Fritz Leo Clement
We signed up with Commitbiz to set our operations in Dubai based on a recommendation. And we're glad we made that decision. Working with Commitbiz has been smooth and they are very responsive to any requests we make.
- Rohin Thampi
Commitbiz provided us with assistance from A to Z. They were always available to answer our questions and cater to our needs, including last minute arrangements. I think that their services are affordable and you get more than what you paid for.
- Maher, The Herb
We Work Closely With
We don't stop with that, as a business set up company in Dubai and the middle east we work closely with several prominent authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
The process includes
- Finalize the business activity and name for your business
- Gather all the documents
- Get your license
- Avail added services like visa, office space, etc
- Open a bank account
There are several benefits and some of them are,
- Friendly laws and policies
- Abundant potential
- Access to global markets
- Tax benefits
- Competitive ground etc
Some of the many benefits are
- Complete ownership
- Free- property holding for foreigners
- Strategic location
- Efficient government
- Repatriation benefits are some of the many benefits of company formation in Bahrain
The documents required to set up company in Qatar are
- Shareholders ID copy
- Company registration application
- Copy of Articles + Memorandum of Association
- Office building with iPhoto of the office building which states the company name and address
- Building certificate and ID of the building owner
- Rental agreement
Qatar has two free zones namely,
- Qatar Science and Technology Park
- Qatar Financial Centre (QFC)
The following types of business can be set up in Oman
- Joint Stock Company -Closed
- Joint Stock Company- Public
- Holding Company
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- General Partnerships
For setting up a company in Oman, you require the below-mentioned documents.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Tax Registration Certificate
- Shareholders' Visas and Passports
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry affiliation certificate
- Certificate of Initial Deposit
- Identity Cards of Shareholders
- Filled out Company Registration Form