A mainland company in Abu Dhabi can carry out business across the UAE in the jurisdiction which does not fall under the Free zones. With the latest amendment, the UAE government will allow Expats to hold 100% ownership of the Business. This provides businesses with various business opportunities.
Commitbiz works with you to start a business in the UAE quickly and without hassle. The package starts from AED 10,000.
Documents Required to Setup Business in Abu Dhabi Mainland
Requirement for LLC (Individual)
- Copy of Passport, Emirates ID, Family Book, Work ID of the Emirati
- Copy of Passport, Visa page and Emirates ID, or Tourist visa of Expat Partner
- Name suggestion (Minimum 5 options)
Documents Required for LLC (Corporate Ownership)
- Trade license / Incorporation certificate of the mother company
- True copy of company’s memorandum / articles of association
- Board of directors’ resolution for being a partner in a new company in the emirate of Abu Dhabi
- Power of Attorney to the representative/ Manager
- Copy of Passport, Emirates ID, Family Book, Work ID of the Emirati shareholder
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your business in Abu Dhabi Mainland
Q. How much is Abu Dhabi mainland business incorporation cost?
You can start with a minimum of AED 13000.
Q. What are the crucial steps in Abu Dhabi mainland company setup?
Important steps are
- Office space
- Submission of Documents
Thee are some of the important steps and requires precision
Q. How long is Abu Dhabi trade license valid?
It is valid for 2 years
Q. Is Abu Dhabi a better place to do business?
Yes, it is one of the easiest places to set up a business and is one of the fast-growing economies in the world.
Q. What is the most profitable business in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is a place of opportunity and encourages every business. Specifically, construction, e-commerce, travel and tourism etc. are flourishing sectors.