Company Formation in Ras Al–Khaimah (RAK) Free Zones
We Help You Realize Your Company Formation Dreams in RAK, the Most Cost-Effective Among All the Emirates!
Business in RAK Free Zones
Ras Al Khaimah or Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK) is located in the northern part of the United Arab Emirates, bordering Oman's exclave of Musandam and is the first port of call for all the northern emirates. RAK is an emerging business destination in the Middle East that has been awarded as the "Best Emerging Free Zone" second time in a row.
Strategic location (proximity of Port Saqr makes it closest to Northern markets like India, Pakistan, Iran, CIS, China, etc.), efficient administration, global connectivity, proximity to Dubai (45 minutes), and ease of trans-shipment gives RAK free trade zones an edge despite the abundance of free zones in the UAE.
Ras Al Khaimah is a cherished destination for company formation among small, medium and large sized businesses as it offers modern business facilities at almost 25% lesser rates than any other emirate, making it a test-launch pad for companies trying a gain a foothold in the UAE. Apart from cost-effectiveness, RAK free zones offer customer-friendly environment, customized support services, and hassle-free administration making an ideal venue for business setup.
RAK Free Zone Company Formation
RAK free zones are the preferred destinations for company formation due to their cost-effectiveness, tax free status, and liberal government policies. The government body responsible for registering and issuing business licenses to non-resident or foreign companies is the RAK Free Zone Authority.
Understanding that investor requirements for offices, warehouses & land facilities are diverse, unique Free Zone Parks have been setup by the Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority. These free zones are setup at different locations across the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and include Technology Park, Business Park, Industrial Park, and Al Ghail Park. Each RAK free zone caters to the specific business interests and is fully equipped to meet the investors' requirements.
Why Setup Business in RAK Free Zone?
The Free Zones in RAK provide world-class infrastructural network, excellent logistic facilities, and all the advantages of a global business hub at lower costs, making it a highly economic investment. Additionally, the legal framework of RAK doesn't assert companies to have an office space for business registration, giving them an opportunity to ascertain the business reality before expanding their business.
RAK free zone company setup offers unmatched incentives and facilities to investors, like:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% free transfer of funds
- No quotas or foreign exchange controls
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Simplified company incorporation process
- No restrictions on currency or on recruiting labour
- Abundant supply of low-cost energy
- Liberal economic policies and legal framework
- Simple staffing and recruitment procedures
- Fast-track immigration process
- Advanced and efficient communication facilities
- Competitive real-estate prices and property available on leases
- 24-hour hotline for provision of labour and equipment
- Sponsorship and visas for affordable skilled work-force
Free Zones in RAK
Businesses setting up a shop in RAK enjoy a special economic status and avail all the facilities at lesser prices. With a minimum capital investment of 150, 000 AED, single shareholders can setup Free Zone Establishment (FZE), and 2 to 5 shareholders can setup Free Zone Company (FZC) in the RAK free zones. Commitbiz can provide professional assistance in setting up a liaison office in RAK free zones and become a part of the booming economy. Three free zones in RAK are:
- RAK FTZ
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ)
Established in 2000, RAKFTZ is one of the most affordable and fastest growing free zone in RAK with over 5000 companies. With access to more than 2 billion consumers annually, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone is being acclaimed as a world-class trading hub with advanced infrastructure and facilities for industrial growth. RAK FTZ offers business-friendly environment and bespoke support services to its investors, and has been able to draw investors from global markets like North America, Middle East, Asia, and Europe among others.
RAK Investment Authority, RAKIA is a sought-after free zone for companies belonging to real estate, manufacturing, mining, tourism, trade and commerce, construction, food processing, warehousing, and maritime services, as it offers key facilities for business growth like logistics support and high-tech infrastructure.
RAK Media Free Zone (RMFZ)
As the name suggests, RAK Media Free Zone comes under the mandate of Emirate's Investment Authority and issues licenses for company setup to animation studios, television channels, computer graphics houses, media establishments, and studios for audio-visual productions, etc.
Process for Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zones
The business incorporation process in any of the RAK free zones - RAKIA, RAKFTZ and RAK Media City, is systematic, and guided by the laws of the Emirates. However, there are certain aspects in the company formation process that need proper planning and right decision making, which can he handled better with a professional help. With years of domain experience and presence of expert consultants, Commitbiz can take care of your entire business setup process in RAK free zones in less time, without you having to worry about the bureaucratic red tape. Our professionals can assist you in the following procedures:
- Understanding your business activity type, and suggesting suitable free zone for company setup
- Preparing elaborate plan for business setup
- Helping in the process of company name selection and reserving it for the chosen free zone
- Setting up suitable infrastructure
- Depositing the mandated minimum capital amount in the bank account of the desired free zone for company setup
- Assessing employee strength required to operate business
- Processing business registration
- Taking care of licensing requirements (licenses issued in RAK are - General Trading License, Trading / Commercial License, Service License, Industrial License, Publishing License (for media city)
- Getting shareholder/s (individual shareholder, corporate shareholder, or both) sign the company formation documents and complete business setup formalities in the presence of free zone authorities
Commitbiz for RAK Free Zone Company Formation Services
Business incorporation in RAK free zones comes with its share of advantages. Commitbiz helps foreign investors setup their dream operations in RAK and act as a one-stop solutions provider taking care of licensing, traffic, banking, registration, postal services, and all other legal formalities.
If you are looking for a reliable partner to setup a company in RAK free zones without any hassles, contact specialized team from Commitbiz for assistance.