Visa Services in Dubai
All visitors entering Dubai need to have a visa, unless they are from one of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, in which case a visa is granted to them on arrival.
Types of Visas in the UAE
There are different types of visas available under the UAE law, depending on the purpose of visit.
1. Employment Visa
Foreign nationals seeking employment in companies registered in the UAE require employment visa to work here. This visa requires approval from the UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and is issued by the Immigration Department.
2. Tourist Visa
A tourist visa in the UAE permits a visitor to stay in the country for 30 days. Such a visa can be arranged through travel agents or hotels in the UAE.
3. Family Sponsorship or Residence Visa
A family sponsorship or residence visa applies to the spouse, parents and/or children of UAE residents. Family members of a UAE resident can apply for this visa if they wish to visit the UAE. According to the UAE government, there are certain requirements that need to be satisfied regarding the respective resident’s designation, monthly salary, and other rules, depending on individual circumstances.
An investor or partner visa is meant for foreign nationals seeking to establish their own business or to invest in an existing business, in the UAE. This visa entitles the holder to live and work in the UAE for up to 3 years. To obtain an investor visa in the UAE, one is required to fulfill certain criteria and possibly submit a security deposit.
5. Housemaid or Nanny Visa
For sponsoring a housemaid in the UAE, there are certain formalities one must abide by. One of these is the requirement of a housemaid or nanny visa for a foreigner employed as domestic help.
Documents Required for Dubai Visa Application
- Duly filled and signed a visa application form
- Visitor's passport copy [the passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Dubai]
- Visitor's current passport size photographs (2 nos.) in the white background [the size of the photo should be as per the Dubai Immigration requirements]
- Copy of one’s bank statement showing transactions of the past month
- Travel itinerary including copies of a return ticket and confirmed accommodation arrangement
- Visa fee
What Visa Services Do We Provide?
Commitbiz can assist you with all the processes, right from application to procurement and renewal of Dubai visa. In particular, we provide the following visa services in the UAE:
- Applying for visit visas from embassies
- Processing and renewal of employment visa and labor cards
- Processing and renewal of spouse and family visa
- Arranging for visa transfer, visa Cancellation and medical test (for visa)
- Notarizing/attesting documents from the Ministry of Foreign affairs, the Ministry of Justice, and the Chamber of Commerce
Our visa services aim at rendering a UAE visa quickly and without any hassle. We have streamlined our regional knowledge and experience in collaborating with government agencies to bring you simple and efficient visa processing services. We provide a wide array of professional support services interacting with government ministries, to procure the necessary approvals, licenses, and permits – so that you can sail through your business setup in Dubai without a hiccup.
We at Commitbiz Management Consultants have our team of experts to help entrepreneurs with visas for their employees in Dubai and the rest of the UAE. Should you decide to open a business here, do contact us, even if it’s just for a friendly advice.
1. How many visas can I apply for when starting a company in a UAE free zone?
This depends on the size of your office. You can issue 1 visa for every 9 square metres.
2. How long is a Dubai visa valid?
In Dubai, a visa is valid for the following time periods, depending on its type.
Tourist Visa 30 days, extendable up to a total of 60 days
Employment Visa 60 days
Residence Visa 2 years [3 years for employment by companies registered in a free zone]