A mainland company in Dubai can carry out business across the UAE in the jurisdiction which does not fall under the Free zones. With the latest amendment, the UAE government will allow Expats to hold 100% ownership of the Business. This provides businesses with various business opportunities.
Commitbiz works with you to start a business in the UAE quickly and without hassle. The package starts from AED 18,000.
Documents Required to Setup Business in Dubai Mainland
Requirement for LLC (Individual)
- Copy of Passport, Emirates ID, Family Book, Work ID of the Emirati
- Copy of Passport, Visa page and Emirates ID, or Tourist visa of Expat Partner
- Name suggestion (Minimum 5 options)
Documents Required for LLC (Corporate Ownership)
- Trade license / Incorporation certificate of the mother company
- True copy of company’s memorandum / articles of association
- Board of directors’ resolution for being a partner in a new company in the emirate of Dubai
- Power of Attorney to the representative/ Manager
- Copy of Passport, Emirates ID, Family Book, Work ID of the Emirati shareholder
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your business in Dubai Mainland