Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, also known as SAIF Zone, is one of the most exclusive free zones in the UAE. It is built adjacent to the Sharjah International Airport. SAIF zone provides appealing business opportunities to entrepreneurs and investors. SAIF zone is known as the symbol of efficient operations – the better alternative for business ventures in the UAE and across the world. Sharjah Free Zone is the best place to set up your business not only because of its foreign investment benefits but also because it provides access to over 2 billion consumers in the Middle Eastern and North African region. Its strategic location makes it easy and convenient for transportation and logistic purposes.
SAIF zone offers a sufficient workforce for a business to support its production and operational activities. Sharjah Airport Free Zone is one destination which has some of the most prestigious companies carrying out their operations in this region.
Advantages of Starting a Company in SAIF Zone
SAIF zone is dedicated to quality and excellence. SAIF zone companies benefit from the following advantages:
- Freedom of foreign ownership and repatriation of funds without any currency restrictions
- Exemption from corporate and personal income tax
- 100% exemption for all import and export taxes
- A well-built and resource-rich strategic location
- Excellent sea, land, and air transport link, regionally and globally
- Global connectivity via Sharjah International Airport
- Within 6 to 8 hours of sea-air transfer
- Leasing facility for up to 25 years, extendable to another 25 years
- Availability of choice of location for business and plots in different sized pre-built warehouses and office spaces
- Transfer of funds and stable currency linked to the US dollar without any hidden charges
- A business license issued within 24 hours
- A hotline service facility for equipment and provision of labor in cargo operation available 24x7 for your business
- On-site worker accommodations, sponsorship, and visas for all staff members
- No restriction on the hiring of 100% expatriate/foreign workers, and economical wage structure
Sharjah Free Zone License Types
SAIF zone provides various types of business licenses for different types of businesses:
1. Commercial License
Firms which carry out operations in the field of import-export, distribution, consolidation, and storage or warehousing can opt for a commercial license. A commercial license allows a maximum of 3 similar product lines.
2. General Trading License
A general trading license is similar to a commercial license, although it allows a relatively larger number of product lines when compared to commercial licensing.
3. Service License
A service license permits its holder to provide services which are mentioned in the license contract. The license holder can provide all type of services until and unless otherwise restricted by the federal or local authorities.
4. Industrial License
An industrial license gives its holder the authority to import raw materials from other nations, turn them into finished goods and ready them for sale.
Sharjah Free Zone License Cost
|License Type||Specific Business||Oil & Gas Business||Real Estate Business||Aviation|
|Commercial||AED 7,500||AED 15,000||AED 15,000||AED 15, 000|
|General Trading||AED 15,000||-||-||-|
|Service||AED 7,500||AED 15,000||AED 15,000||AED 15,000|
The Process of Company formation in SAIF Zone
In order to set up your business in Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, you’d need to follow 3 basic steps:
1. Document Submission
The first step would be collecting all the necessary documents to submit to the respective authorities.
The next step is collecting your license from the licensing authority. This process is completed within 24 hours.
3. Client and Investor Service Department
The last step is a collection of visas for your staff and workers, and completing the immigration process for them.
Business setup in SAIF zone is the centerpiece of Sharjah government’s commitment to free trade. SAIF zone is an ideal hub for all types of businesses, which can be done hassle-free and without interruptions. We at Commitbiz provide you with all the help to make your business setup happen. Our team can guide you through the entire process, taking care of each little detail, our experts taking care of the entire banking, visa, legal and licensing formalities. If you are looking to set up your company in SAIF zone, do contact us – even if it’s just for a friendly advice.