Business Setup in Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) Authority Free Zone
We can guide you to setup a business in DWTC Authority Free Zone; one of the fastest growing markets that gives you a world class experience.
Why DWTC is the right decision?
Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) is the region’s largest venue known for hosting many of the world’s high-profile events and offering every type of service under one roof.
With over a million square feet of multi-purpose space, DWTC has host more than 500 events across international trade fairs, mega consumer shows and prestigious conventions and welcomes over 2.74 million visitors from 160 global markets every year.
What are the benefits of setting up a business in DWTC Authority Free Zone?
Dubai World Trade Centre Authority (DWTC Authority) provides an effective and well-regulated business ecosystem to compete more effectively.
The Free Zone is well-connected via the Dubai Metro, road network and Dubai International Airport.
With leasing and licensing opportunities available now across the DWTC and DWTC District, the Free Zone provides an incentive for multinationals to enter local and regional markets.
The DWTC Authority deploys internationally-benchmarked legislative policies and operational procedures in collaboration with government authorities.
The DWTC Authority Free Zone offers an enhanced incentive for businesses to establish their permanent representation within the Free Zones.
What are the benefits of the Free Zone licenses?
- Zero income tax for 50 years and renewable
- Zero corporate tax for 50 years and renewable
- No export tax
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- No restraints over the capital nationality
- Freedom to start multi options for legal operating structures
- Flexibility to determine prices of services or products and the profit margin desired
- Stable and clear regulation
- No restriction on currency and repatriation of funds
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- One-stop shop service that provides business partners with a variety of government services, including company registration, licensing, visa and other services
- Simplified incorporation process
What are the services provided by the DWTC Authority?
1. Registration Services
- Formation of a new legal entity as a FZE and a FZCO
- Formation of a branch of an entity lawfully existing outside of the Free Zone (whether legally existing in the UAE or abroad)
- Amendment, cancelation or termination of registrations
- Attestation of documents by registrar
- Ownership changes and transfer of shares and share capital amendment
2. License Services
- Issuance and renewal of Licenses and Business Operating Permits
- Amendment of License or Business Operating Permit terms
- Cancelation of Licenses or Business Operating Permits (at the applicant's request)
3. Immigration Services
- Issuance of Entry Permits
- Issuance and renewals of Visa
- Medical/fitness arrangement/examination
4. General Administration Services
- Maintenance of the Register
- Issuing certificates for any purposes including no objection certificates
We handle all your business Setup requirements proficiently so that you can concentrate on your business growth! Contact us today for Business Setup Services in Dubai.