Your Guide to PRO Services in Abu Dhabi

by commitbizadmin 22, Jan 2020

Your Guide to PRO Services in Abu Dhabi

The Middle East has gradually converted itself into a magnet which attracts entrepreneurs and people in business from all over the world. This has drastically increased the expatriate population in the United Arab Emirates. In a recent study, about 15% of the people of the United Arab Emirates comprises of native residents, whereas the rest 85% of the population is made up of expatriates.

With the increasing number of expatriates and foreign people arises the problem of understanding and obeying the rules and regulations of the country. Every time an international businessman has to set up a business in the country, he has to follow specific rules and fill up specified paperwork. To make sure that the expatriates do not face any problems in filling up the paperwork, PRO Services are used.

Let’s understand the meaning of PRO services and how are they important for a business.

PRO Services

PRO services stand for Public Relationship Officer services. These are the services which help in the preparation and handling of all kinds of reports and documents that will be needed by the various government ministries. Many of the Business Consulting Firms provide PRO Services so that the management of the company faces no hassle while preparing the necessary documents to obtain licenses and permits.

The government of the major cities such as Dubai or Abu Dhabi is trying hard to make setting up a company in these cities comparatively easy, but still, it is sometimes confusing for the foreign people to understand the necessary details required in the documents which need to be submitted to the relevant government authority.

Why Are PRO Services Important in Abu Dhabi?

One of the biggest reason for using the PRO Services is that these services will check and recheck the legal requirements for setting up a company in Abu Dhabi and ensure that there is no discrepancy between the set rules and the company. By providing compliance, PRO services play a massive part in the reduction of any risks or fines of any kinds.

By ensuring compliance, the PRO Service providing firm will also provide transparency to the company and its financial data. All its relevant financial data can be easily checked by the present and potential investors so that they can make sure that the funds which they are investing in the company are being put to good use.

Uses of PRO Services

 A company can use the PRO Services for a various number of reasons. These reasons are given below:

  • To open a corporate bank account
  • For visa clearance
  • For copyright and trademark registration
  • Updating and renewal of licenses and other permits
  • Approval and renewal of trade license
  • To obtain immigration and labour cards
  • To obtain No-Objection Certificate

Advantages of Using PRO Services

A company can avail the following benefits by utilizing the PRO services:

  • One of the significant advantages is that the services help in navigating the cultural and the language barrier of a country and makes the company formation process easier.
  • All the documentation and other processes are being handled by experienced professionals, thus increasing the chances of success of the company.
  • Availing the PRO Services will significantly save time and other resources of a company which can be used differently and profitably.
  • As experienced and trained professionals will provide the PRO Services, they will take care of providing timely and accurate reports and will also take care of reminding the critical deadlines for the company.
  • PRO Services help in getting speedy access to the relevant government authority such as the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED), Chamber of Commerce, and various other local services.
  • Finally utilizing the PRO Services to the fullest will leave the management of the company with peace of mind. The administration can be assured that the service provider will take care of all the proceedings and can go ahead to focus on other relevant avenues.

These are the various benefits that a company can avail by using PRO Services. All in all, by using these services, a company will be more profitable and will be better able to utilize its resources. You should take the assistance of a reputed management consultancy if you are looking for such services.

One such management consultancy is “Commitbiz” which will not only allow the business to be more efficient but will also provide various services which will help in establishing the business and reaching the pinnacle of success. For details on the various services provided by Commitbiz, contact us. We will be happy to help.