The United Arab Emirates, with its business-friendly environment, protection, security and connectivity to 180 countries, makes it one of the top inclinations of investors to settle in the country and make it a second home. Starting a company in the UAE has a list of procedures and guidelines to be carried out. It also needs proper documentation and approvals. Doing the documentation and getting the approvals are undoubtedly hectic and time-consuming for the entrepreneurs or foreigners.
The best solution here is to approach the best PRO Service in the UAE. Public relation work is a fundamental and essential activity of any organisation in the Emirates for business incorporation and company setup process.
PRO Services in the UAE
Every business in the UAE needs a PRO or Public Relations Officer. They handle all kinds of documentation and paperwork required by Ministries for labour cards, visa applications, commercial approvals, trade licensing and more. For example - Documents required for company formation in the UAE are mostly in Arabic so document clearing officers offer professional services for translation and typing. They can get document clearance quickly as they have secure connections with government agencies.
They are sure to help in supporting you through the departments such as the Department of Economic Development (DED), Visa and Immigration Department, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, etc. Thought the procedures related to clearing the documents are handy in the Emirates, the conciliation can belong. Efficient PRO services in UAE ensure you maximum support for the smooth functioning of the business setup process.
Services Provided by a PRO in the UAE
- Information regarding company and branch
- Apply for resident and employment visa
- Get labour and immigration cards
- For passport clearance
- Trademark and copyright
- Trade license approval and renewal
- NOC letters and regulatory approvals
- Legal document notarisation
- For security passes
- Renewals and updates of the annual license
- To open a corporate bank account
Advantages of Getting PRO Services in the UAE
Here are a few advantages provided by a public relations officer for your business in the UAE.
- Time-Saving – for an ex-pat, the procedure of registering a business can be tedious as they are not aware of specific guidelines or rules. If you hire a PRO, you can save much time and can concentrate on your business while the office does all the work for you.
- Economical – Hiring a PRO can save much money compared to doing it yourself. It will also eliminate the need for in house administrative and PRO department in your company. It will reduce the cost of document processing and clearing.
- Hassle-Free – PRO services can give you the smooth operation of your documents for approvals or any other purpose. They handle everything containing picking up the documents and delivering after clearing them from PRO.
- Transparency - PRO services are mostly transparent in their procedures. They provide all receipts and copies of government charges and other expenses with supporting bills and thus maintains clarity.
These are just a few from so many benefits you can get from hiring a PRO service in the UAE. A PRO service is more than an asset for the company because it makes the lengthier procedures convenient for every business persons.
How can Commitbiz Help you?
We at Commitbiz can get document clearance quickly as we have secure connections with the government agencies. Our professionals have the updated knowledge regarding the UAE law and we can deliver PRO services at your doorstep. Also, our service benefits you with extreme privacy and maximum confidentiality while dealing with your legal documents. We are experts in the field for delivering complete attestation and Apostille services that are costly error-free. Contact us today for more information.