All documents and certificates which you plan to use in the United Arab Emirates require authentication. Documents duly attested by the UAE embassy are deemed as authentic by the government of the land and are accepted by all government departments and major business establishment. Commitbiz specializes in obtaining attestation for all your certificates and documents to be used in the UAE. Backed with years of experience in attesting and clearing documents, we guarantee clearing all your business-related and personal documents in the shortest possible time.
Our Attestation Process
After you submit your documents we take it through the following steps:
- We take documents to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country to get it verified and stamped for authenticity.
- The stamped copies is produced before the UAE embassy of your country to verify that it has been authenticated by a genuine government body.
- Submit attested documents to the relevant government department in the UAE for due consideration
Attestation Services UAE
- All Levels of Educational Documents
- Personal Certificates
- Commercial Documents
Types Of Attestation Services
- MOFA attestation
- MEA attestation (Minister of external affairs/Apostile)
- Embassy/Consulate attestation
Benefits Of Our Attestation Services
As the leading expert in document authentication, our attestation services guarantees you the following:
- Prompt, Reliable and On-Time Services
- Safe Handling of Original Documents
- Free Submission
- Thorough Tracking
- Free Collection and Delivery
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Time and Cost Saving
Get in touch with us now for free advice and streamlined assistance on document attestation.