Setting up a company in Mainland UAE can be a dream come true for businessmen around the world. The various advantages, such as a strategic location, robust logistical network, easy availability of raw materials and labour etc., help create a wonderful business environment in the Mainland UAE.
The package provided by Commitbiz starts from AED 18,000. The Expert consultants at Commitbiz will assist you in fulfilling all the necessary requirements of the business in the UAE Mainland.
Documents Required to Setup Business in UAE Mainland
Requirement for LLC (Individual)
- Copy of Passport, Emirates ID, Family Book, Work ID of the Emirati
- Copy of Passport, Visa page and Emirates ID, or Tourist visa of Expat Partner
- Name suggestion (Minimum 5 options)
Documents Required for LLC (Corporate Ownership)
- Trade license / Incorporation certificate of the mother company
- True copy of company’s memorandum / articles of association
- Board of directors’ resolution for being a partner in a new company in the emirate of UAE
- Power of Attorney to the representative/ Manager
- Copy of Passport, Emirates ID, Family Book, Work ID of the Emirati shareholder
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your business in UAE Mainland
Q. Is it easy to set up a business in UAE?
UAE encourages entrepreneurs in all ways possible for the ease of the businessperson. Simultaneously, business consultants can make the tedious procedures also hassle-free.
Q. What is the fee to set up a business in UAE?
The cost may vary on different factors like location, the scale of the business, activity etc. Though, you can start a business with a minimum of AED 18000.
Q. What are the licenses available in UAE mainland?
Following are the license types of licenses available:
- Commercial License
- Professional License
- Industrial License
- Tourism License
Q. How has expo 2020 benefited businesses in UAE?
It has opened a lot of opportunities and built a network to a very large extent.
Q. How long it takes to open a business in UAE?
If you reach a skilled business consultant, the procedure must be completed in 4 to 5 business days.