Dubai has been growing at a rapid pace. Over the last 2 decades, Dubai is emerging globally as a business hub with unprecedented growth in finance & business services, trade & logistics, and the tourism sector. Business setup in Dubai can be an overwhelming task, not to mention the cumbrous paperwork and requirements associated with it. For an entrepreneur, time is precious; and running through the government office and ministry to complete this paperwork can be time-consuming. This is where PRO services come into the picture.
What are PRO Services in Dubai?
Every company requires a Public Relations Officer, or a PRO. PRO services manage all the documentation required by ministries, like visa application, labor cards, trade licensing approvals, etc. They help you through the whole cycle of procedures and formalities so that you can have a glitch-free business. PRO services in Dubai help in assisting you through departments like the Department of Economic Development (DED), Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Visa and Immigration Department, etc. Although the obligations related to document clearing are user-friendly in Dubai, sometimes, conciliation can be extensive. They ensure that the clients are given maximum support for the smooth functioning of setting up a business in Dubai.
Most Common PRO services
Also known as Government Liaison Officer, PRO offers services such as:
- Company and branch formation
- Resident and employee visa
- Labor and immigration cards
- Emirate ID card
- Passport clearance
- Trademark and copyright
- Approval and renewal of trade license
- Regulatory approvals and NOC letters
- Notarization of legal documents
- Offshore & security passes (CICPA)
- Annual license renewals and updates
- Opening a corporate bank account
Why Your Company Needs PRO Services?
- Time Saving: As mentioned earlier, getting a PRO service will help you save a lot of time, and you can concentrate on the business rather than standing in queues in government departments.
- Cost Reduction: Outsourcing PRO services helps decrease the cost of document processing and clearing. It also eliminates the need for having in-house administrative and PRO department.
- Hassle Free: PRO services handle everything from picking up documents to delivering them to your office after clearing them from government authorities. They inform you about the progress of the job at each step so that you can stay updated.
- Reminder Services: They keep a record of all the necessary documents related to your company and provide timely reminders as to when license or employee visas can be renewed or initiated. Not just this, they ensure that the company is thoroughly informed about all the government protocols and instructions.
- Transparency: All the receipts and copies of government charges as well as other expenses and supporting bills are provided by PRO services, hence maintaining transparency.
The aforementioned are just a few benefits of availing PRO services in Dubai. Apart from these, there are huge governmental and judicial responsibilities dealt by a Public Relations Officer. While starting a business, one must be aware of all the legal obligations that should be followed. So, hiring a PRO service is more of an asset for a company. Setting up a business in Dubai will be convenient if the lengthier procedures are outsourced. So, one can rely on PRO services to oversee everything that needs to be done in this regard. If you want to avail this service, do contact us, even if it’s just for a friendly advice. We at Commitbiz have our team of experts to help you with company formation, registration and counselling.