The UAE has been a destination of choice for starting or growing businesses for decades now. Most investors find its economic stability, steady growth, larger markets, investor-friendly processes and a tax-free regime too attractive to pass up.
To do business in the UAE you can choose to either register your company in one of the 30+ Free Zones or you can register in one of the 7 Emirates. In this blog, we have listed down the benefits of starting a business in Mainland Dubai. We hope this will help make your decision-making process easier.
Here are 9 advantages of setting up your business in mainland Dubai:
1. No currency restrictions
2. Flexibility to drive the company from any part of UAE
3. A wide range of license types and business activities permitted
4. Lucrative Mainland Dubai market open to doing business within Dubai and globally
5. No corporate tax
6. No personal income tax
7. Ability to repatriate 100% of capital and profits
8. Easy availability of work visas
9. A stable local authority, simple processes, easy hassle-free legal procedures for licensing and registration
So, what are you waiting for? Hire an expert business consultant with the knowledge of the laws and procedures to expedite the process of getting started. Contact us today.