Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority | JAFZA Free Zone Company Setup
Established in 1985, Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) is the flagship operation of Dubai based and state owned 'Economic Zones World' (one of the world's biggest developers of Economic Zones, Logistics, and R&D driven Industrial Parks) and offers light industrial units, land, offices, and warehouses on long-term lease. Spread over 48 Square Kilometres, JAFZA is one of the world's most services driven, customer centric free zones. Free from of red tape and restrictions, JAFZA provide its customers an environment which is most conducive for growth. JAFZA's deep commitment to service excellence has enabled it to gain ISO 9001:2000 Certification in 1996, making it the world's first ISO certified free zone.
Get a Quote
JAFZA is located next to Jebel Ali Port, which is the world's largest man-made port in the Middle East and 6th largest container port, and is served by 150 shipping lines offering 90 weekly services. Also, Jebel Ali Free Zone is 30 minute drive away from the Dubai International Airport, connecting it to over 200 global destinations. Further, it's well-connected through extensive road network and is just 35 kilometres southwest of Dubai city, thus allowing it the fastest possible access to a market of over 2 billion people in the South and West Asia, the CIS, and Africa, thus making Jebel Ali Free Zone the most efficient partner for all types of businesses.
Companies in JAFZA
JAFZA is home to more than of the 50 world's top logistics companies and some of the biggest global business names like Rolls Royce, Unilever, Samsung, PetroChina, Sony, Toshiba, Nestle, Volvo, Hitachi, Exxon Mobil, Schlumberger, Schneider Electric, General Electric, Honda, Panasonic, Nissan, GM, Procter & Gamble, Honeywell, and many more.
Why Jebel Ali Free Zone for Business Setup?
Jebel Ali Free Zone offers a vibrant networking atmosphere, friendly business climate, and excellent logistics matrices. JAFZA holds the distinction of being the only free zone in the world that is situated between a seaport and an airport. Apart from being the world's most efficient sea-air hubs, other features that make JAFZA an ideal location for company formation are:
- No restrictions on currency and minimum capital investment
- 100% foreign ownership: JAFZA allows its clients to operate as a wholly owned entity, without any need for local partnership. Moreover, the shareholder's liability is limited to the amount of its paid-up share capital
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% Corporate tax for a period of 50 years, a concession that is renewable
- No currency restrictions and flexibility for companies to transfer any required capital
- 0% customs duties on import and/or re-export
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- A company established in the Free Zone that has built its own facility has the facility to mortgage its own premises on the leased land to any bank or financing company for any of their debts or obligations
- Access to abundant energy making it cost-effective for clients to conduct production operations
- Presence of ready-made factories, warehouses, convention centres, on-site residential complexes, and pre-fitted offices
- Excellent infrastructure, support services and communications
- Access to over 2 billion worth consumer market
Business Set Up Process in JAFZA
Specific law regulations pertaining to licensing, registration, employment, and resolution of disputes apply to the companies planning to set up a business in Jebel Ali Free Zone. With the help of a reliable service provider like Commitbiz, the company incorporation process becomes easy, as we take care of the entire company formation formalities that require acute decision making and planning. We help our clients decide their business activity, choose permissible legal structures, prepare detailed business plans, get residential and office space, and hire staff, thus sparing them from all administrative hassles.
Types of Permissible Legal Entities
An individual or a corporate entity can set up company in Jebel Ali Free Zone in any of the following ways:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – entity with one shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZC/FZCO) – entity with 2 to 5 shareholders
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
The licensing and registration cost may vary based on a number of factors, you may contact Commitbiz executives to get the current cost structure by availing free consultation.
Commitbiz for Company Incorporation in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Commitbiz has been facilitating SMBs as well as Multinationals invest in JAFZA, an unparalleled business destination in the Middle East. Our value-added services helps our clients avail the unparalleled amenities and world-class logistic infrastructure of the Jebel Ali free zone and create the right atmosphere for their business to thrive in the tax haven.
We shoulder our clients' company formation burden in JAFZA, a free zone that symbolizes entrepreneurial dynamism, innovation, transparency in operations, and customer centric procedures. Contact us to setup your business in Jebel Ali Free Zone, our team will be glad to assist you.
- Dileep Raj
Amigos Exhibition LLC
"Commitbiz, a team of "PROFESSIONALS" that's what they are. We had a great experience working together and we will never forget how they made us feel good".
- Fritz Leo Clement
Albatross Marine Equipments
"I found "Commitbiz managment consultants" extremely helpful, the staff are courteous, punctual and know their job, I got my business up and running, a process that would have taken months in my home country done in no time".
- Mr. K L Rao
"We are dealing with Commitbiz for the last 4 years and their service is very good and very friendly"..
- Rohin Thampi
"We signed up with Commitbiz to set our operations in Dubai based on a recommendation.."
- P. Hashim
Maxwell Dubai LLC
"We've been extremely impressed with the services provided by Commitbiz Management Consultants. Their in-depth knowledge on rules and regulations and prompt actions on each stages of the process made us comfortable.."