Dubai Free Zone Company Setup | Dubai Airport Freezone Authority DAFZA
Be a Part of DAFZ – The Fastest Developing Free Zone in the World!
Business Setup in Dubai
Dubai is a leading global trading hub with an excellent growth trajectory that attracts over a million foreign investors on an annual basis. In order to promote the economy in the Emirates and drive foreign investment, Dubai government has setup 23 free zones in the region that have zero restrictions on trading, and offer 100% exemptions on import / export duties, no taxes on personal or corporate gains, and many other such advantages.
CommitBiz has the expertise and resources to setup your dream business in Dubai and help you avail all the benefits of the tax haven without any hassles. Read more about our business setup services in Dubai.
Get a Quote
Dubai Airport Free Zone - DAFZ
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) was officially established by the Government of Dubai in 1996, within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport. This free zone establishment was in line with the greater strategy of the Dubai Government to promote the Emirate as a successful global hub for business, trading, and investment. DAFZ, the fastest growing free zone in Dubai, is the home to over 1,600 international companies and has contributed to over AED 52 billion in trade volume towards Dubai’s GDP since its inception.
Setting up business in DAFZA is the most cherished gateway for foreign investors seeking business opportunities in the United Arab Emirates, as it has unhindered access to a number of government services ensuring smooth setup process without engaging in red-tape.
International investors can enjoy dynamic growth through DAFZ's excellent incentive packages, including 100% tax exemptions, 100% foreign ownership, no currency restrictions, world-class facilities and infrastructure, 24-hour logistics services, and many more. Located strategically within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, DAFZ offers a range of facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure required by multinational companies to setup their operations. Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) is the government body that takes care of the business setup activities in the Dubai free zones.
Why Opt For Business Setup in Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai Airport Free Zone is strategically located near the second terminal of Dubai Airport (busiest international airport in the region) and is a promising commercial and business hub of the Gulf. Equipped with world-class infrastructure, DAFZ houses companies belonging to diverse industry sectors; like, IT and Telecommunications, Logistics & Cargo, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation, Jewellery and Cosmetics, Electronics, Engineering, Food and Beverage, etc.
Dubai Airport Free Zone has become one of the premium free zones due to the unique advantages it offers, like:
1. Strategic Location and Inter-connectivity
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai
- Presence of Dubai International Airport in the vicinity with 130 airlines and connectivity to 220 global destinations
- Direct access to all government services like Immigration, Customs, and Chamber of Commerce
3. State-of-the-art Infrastructure and Facilities for Business Setup
- Dedicated Logistics Centre with rapid clearance and extensive cargo handling facilities
- 24-hour customs service
- Free-sized offices available for rent on an annual basis, equipped with the finest materials. 6 employee visas are granted for 50 square meter of space (minimum space required to get a business license)
- Purpose-built thermally insulated Light Industrial Units (LIU) available for annual rent. Tenants can use LIU as a factory for light production and assembly, or as a warehouse for distribution and storage purposes
- Land plots of varying sizes (minimum area of 2,500 square meters) are available on lease for 15 years, which can be renewed every 15 years in case companies want to construct personal warehouse or factory in DAFZ. Construction can be done on 60% of the allotted land in conformation with the environmental policies of Dubai Airport Free Zone
Know more about our company formation services in Dubai Free Zones.
Types of Legal Entities Permissible in DAFZ
Two types of legal entities can setup their operations in the Dubai Airport Free zone, these are:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – With a minimum capital investment of AED 1000, an individual or a company can setup a FZE in Dubai Airport Free Zone having a minimum of one shareholder and a maximum of 50 shareholders
- Branch Office of an Existing Company – Branch of an existing foreign company can be setup in Dubai Airport Free zone without any share capital investment
In order to pursue any business activity in the Dubai Airport free zone, investors need to establish their legal presence by obtaining the business licence. Based on the type of business activity, companies looking to form company in DAFZ can choose among any of the three types of available business licenses:
- Service license – Permits the license holder or the registered entity (business consultants, lawyers, accountancy firms, etc.) to offer specified services
- Industrial license – Authorises license holder to import raw material, and conduct assembling, packaging, light manufacturing, processing and import / export of the specified goods to a country of their choice (there is a limitation on the manufacturing activities and they are closely monitored to ensure safety regulations)
- Trading license – Permits Trading, Storage, Distribution, Import and Export of products specified in the license as per the regulations of the licensing authority
You may contact Commitbiz executives to get the current cost structure by availing free consultation.
CommitBiz for Company Incorporation in Dubai Airport Free Zone
CommitBiz has vast expertise in company formation in Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) and has a team of experienced consultants to take care of the entire process from start to finish. We help our clients with multiple services, like providing them Property Leasing Options, and making them aware about the availability of offices and Light Industrial Units for rent in Dubai. We also take care of their entire Licensing requirements and offer additional setup support services including staff visas, family residences, and legal support documentation.
Additionally, we offer miscellaneous operational services like ensuring 24 hours security, customs clearances, immigration checks, and functional telecommunications infrastructure. Furthermore, we handle all the interactions with the Economic Department and Dubai Chamber of Commerce for registration formalities and other legal documentations to ensure that our clients don't have to worry about the bureaucratic red-tape.
We have the capability and the specialization to handle all your business requirements in DAFZ so that you can easily concentrate on your revenue maximization! Contact us for Business Setup in Dubai Airport free zone, our team will be glad to assist you.
Get a Quote
- Dileep Raj
Amigos Exhibition LLC
"Commitbiz, a team of "PROFESSIONALS" that's what they are. We had a great experience working together and we will never forget how they made us feel good".
- Fritz Leo Clement
Albatross Marine Equipments
"I found "Commitbiz managment consultants" extremely helpful, the staff are courteous, punctual and know their job, I got my business up and running, a process that would have taken months in my home country done in no time".
- Mr. K L Rao
"We are dealing with Commitbiz for the last 4 years and their service is very good and very friendly"..
- Rohin Thampi
"We signed up with Commitbiz to set our operations in Dubai based on a recommendation.."
- P. Hashim
Maxwell Dubai LLC
"We've been extremely impressed with the services provided by Commitbiz Management Consultants. Their in-depth knowledge on rules and regulations and prompt actions on each stages of the process made us comfortable.."