- Valid copy of passport and visa
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Certified tenancy contract with Ejari (RERA) attestation/title deed
- Salary certificate
- Immigration (entry and exit) report of residency
- A person should have spent at least 180 days in the country after his/her visa has been issued, to be eligible for a tax residency certificate
- A non-employed individual (with spouse visa) is not eligible for a tax residency certificate
Note: Our company representative shall reach out to you on your email to process your tax residency certificate on successful completion of payment.