Tax Residency Certificate for Individual

Documents Required

  • Valid copy of passport and visa
  • Bank statement for the last 6 months
  • Certified tenancy contract with Ejari (RERA) attestation/title deed
  • Salary certificate
  • Immigration (entry and exit) report of residency


  1. A person should have spent at least 180 days in the country after his/her visa has been issued, to be eligible for a tax residency certificate
  2. A non-employed individual (with spouse visa) is not eligible for a tax residency certificate

Note: Our company representative shall reach out to you on your email to process your tax residency certificate on successful completion of payment.

AED 3,181.00