Entering a different nation is a learning experience. Be it for a leisure purpose or for business, an individual gets to explore in multiple ways and is exposure towards foreign culture. Many at times, individuals settle there either to work or establish their business. If you are a frequent traveler and have a dream to initiate a business in a foreign land, then you should opt for the United Arab Emirates. The Emirates is a blend of multi-culture and also serves as a great platform for entrepreneurs, business dreamers, freelancers to turn their business dreams into reality.
Now, traveling abroad requires a passport and a visa. An individual who wants to enter a nation other than his/her home country has to have these documents. Now, when we talk about visa, there are multiple types of visa that can be availed depending upon the duration of stay and frequency of travel. In this article, we will have a look at multi-entry visa and understand the process to obtain, benefits derived etc. Let’s first understand what a multi-entry visa is all about.
What Is a Multiple Entry Visa?
A multiple entry or multi-entry visa is a visa that allows the visa holder to enter and exit a nation multiple times. A tourist visa (multiple entries) UAE holds a duration of 30 days whereas a long-term multiple entry visit visa UAE turns out to be a 90-day visa. These visas can be issued by any of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) and the UAE Missions Abroad.
Who Can Hold a Multi-Entry Visa?
- Beneficial for longer vacation as well as business purpose. They are eligible to get a multi-entry visa for 6 months
- Cruise tourists will be able to get a multi-entry visa for 3 months and stay for 14 days at each visit
- This visa can be issued to individuals who hold diplomatic and United Nations Passport by UAE Missions Abroad
Note: Regular tourists can’t opt for a multi-entry visa. They need to apply for a visit visa.
The multi-entry visa can be obtained by paying an amount of Dh 2,120. The visitor should enter the nation using a visit visa and then obtain a Multi-Entry Visa. Once this visa expires, he needs to wait for a month to apply for another visa. The long-term multiple-entry visa for UAE costs $690, whereas the tourist visa for multiple-entry costs $178.
How to Apply for a Multi-Entry Visa?
A multi-entry visa is not issued by the UAE Embassies. In order to do so, one needs to get in touch with UAE-based airlines or visa agencies.
In order to apply for a Dubai multi-entry visa, certain documents are to be submitted online. The application process mainly involves the selection of the country to visit, the form filling where the individual need to submit the personal details. Once these are done, the visitor needs to submit the essential documents that will help to complete the verification process and will allow the visitor to visit UAE. Let’s have a look at the essentials required to be submitted.
Documents Required for a Multiple Entry Visa in UAE
- Applicant’s passport with a minimum validity of 6 months
- Color photograph with white background
- Confirmed ticket traveling to UAE
- Completed and signed a visa application form
- Invitation letter
- Host Valid UAE resident copy, Emirates ID, contact number
- Entry/exit stamp pages of passport in one year
- A Request Letter for a multi-entry visa from the Company in Arabic
- Original passport
- Copy of visit visa
- Immigration Establishment Card
- Trade License Copy
Benefits of Holding a Multiple Entry Visa
- Ideal for a long-term vacation
- Enough travel to understand the insights of any nation
- Enjoy all the leisure and entertainment activities
- Make frequent visits with less cost
- Perfect option for businessman and freelancers who needs to attend frequent meetings
As mentioned above, this visa is not issued by the UAE embassy, you need to hunt for a trustworthy guide who would understand your requirement and help you obtain a visa in the UAE. Wondering whom to contact? Well, don’t worry. We have a solution to your query. Your visa guide is just right below.
Commitbiz | Your Visa Guide
Commitbiz, since its inception, has been working as a business consultant and has been dealing with multiple clients regarding business establishment process. We understand the need for visa services for business purpose, and keeping this in mind, we have come up with visa services to ease out your traveling process. Few of our services include:
Be it for a leisure or business purpose, our visa experts shall take care of it. The benefits you would derive by applying through Commitbiz includes:
- Quick process
- Negligible documentation
- Hassle-free process
To initiate the process, do contact us. We’d be happy to help.