The luxurious lifestyle of most Dubai residents is no news – the tall skyscrapers, mesmerizing beaches, Palm islands, and, not to forget, the luxurious cars. If you’re going out for a birthday party, a business meeting, for your special wedding day, to a concert, or a romantic date night, the most fashionable way to travel is in a limousine. A limousine is like a fancy apartment on wheels which covers all your needs, beats the heat and takes wherever you want to go in style. Traveling in a limousine in Dubai is very common and is considered high-standard.
Why Limousine in Dubai?
Dubai gets tourists from around the world, increasing every year, especially with Dubai Expo 2020 coming up. For a tourist to visit places in Dubai, transportation is required, which one can get only by renting a car or hiring a limousine in Dubai. A limousine license in Dubai will grant you the legal right to set up trips for tourism and provide transport for individuals or rent for different occasions. If you are looking for setting up a business in Dubai, then investing in a limousine business would yield great profits.
How to Get a Limousine License in Dubai?
Dubai is very strict when it comes to laws and rules. So, if you are looking to start a limousine business, you need to have drivers with legal driving licenses, who have passed the eye test, theory test, and road test. Here is a guide as to how you can get a limousine license in Dubai.
Steps while applying for a limousine license in Dubai
- The first step would be gathering all the necessary documents and papers which you’d need to present to the authorities. You’ll be needing
- A passport (bear a resident stamp) along with its photocopies
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer
- Your 8 photographs
- Get an eye test done from a certified external optician. Without a positive eye test result, you are not eligible for getting a limousine license in Dubai.
- Submit the required documents to the Road Transport Authority (RTA) department. If you are applying through a driving school, the school will handle all the paperwork with the RTA.
- You shall receive a temporary driving license from the RTA. You’d need to carry the temporary license issued by the RTA with you all the time during your practice.
- After finishing your training, you can apply for your theory test, in which you’d be required to answer a series of 35 questions. This test will be carried out in one of the 5 authorized driving schools. You’d need to carry a relevant ID proof, 2 photos and your temporary license. The fee for the theory test by RTA is AED 200.
- The last step would be taking the road test. Once you have cleared your theory test and passed your training, the last step is to go for the road test. A date will be assigned for your road test, on which you should be present on time along with your passport, driving file and 2 photos at the RTA license section of your driving school. Fill out the application provided to you and pay the test fee, i.e., AED 200.
- If you pass, collect the approval certificate from your inspector and go to the pass counter and submit your suitable ID and AED 100, and collect your test file. You need to submit this test file to the control counter. All your documents and test results will be processed and your name will be called and within 15 minutes, and you shall receive your driving license.
- In case you fail in the test, you’d need to take 7 more lessons at the driving school before applying for the next theory test.
How to Register for a Limousine Business in Dubai
Business setup in Dubai has become a lot easier now. The system for setting up a business in Dubai is not that difficult, especially for a new venture like limousine business. Here are the guidelines as to how you can register for a limousine business in Dubai:
- Select a legitimate name for your company and apply for registration. You can do this using a business consultant in Dubai, which will make your work easier.
- The next step would be notarizing your company’s Memorandum of Association (MOA) at the Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Gather all the necessary documents requested by the DED for the registration process, and submit them the right order.
- Get an Establishment Card from the Ministry of Labor.
- After completing the aforementioned steps, register your native workers with the Ministry of Labor.
After these steps, you’ll also need to register your workers with the General Authority for their pension and Social Security. Limousine business is one of the most profitable businesses which are carried out in Dubai. Although setting up limousine in Dubai would require a huge amount of capital, it invariably yields more money than invested in it. If you have any plan of setting up a business in Dubai in the car lending sector, you can contact us for any business-related help or enquires – we’ll drive you to your destination.