Importing and Exporting both goods as well as services are an important part of a Business. A Company has to constantly face many problems related to this, which can be a huge roadblock in its development. This is why an Import-Export business can be a very lucrative business option.
If you are looking into the Import-Export sector, then the experts at Commitbiz can assist you. The Package for Import-Export business setup in UAE starts from AED 16,200, and the process can be completed in 1 working day.
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your Import-Export License
1. What is the cost to set up an import-export business in UAE?
The cost starts from AED 16,200.
2. What is the first step to conducting import-export trade in the UAE?
You need to apply for a trade license from the Department of Economic Development or the respective free zone authority.
3. With which authorities should the newly formed UAE import-export company be registered?
The Chamber of Commerce and the respective Customs Department.
4. What does the newly formed import-export company must obtain to conduct business in the UAE?
A newly formed company must obtain an import-export code.
5. Which approval is required by the import-export business in the Emirates for overseas trade operations?
The Port and Customs Approval.