Ajman Free zone Company Formation
We help you realize your company formation dreams in Ajman, the smallest, yet the most cost-effective UAE free zones for the startups!
Ajman Free Zone
Ajman, situated on the Arabian Gulf coast, is the smallest of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates, with an estimated area of 260 square kilometers, Ajman Free Zone was established and granted autonomous statusin 1988 by H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, the Ruler of Ajman; under Amiri decree no. 3 of 1996.
Strategically located at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, withproximity to Sharjah and Dubai and easy accessibility to four portsand two international airports, Ajman Free Zone iswell placed to serve eastern and western markets. Ajman Free Zone is the only free zone in Ajman, and has played a key role in ensuring industrial developments in Ajmanover the last two decades. Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) is the governing body responsible for issuing business licenses and registering companies in the free zone.
Get a Quote
Why Opt for Business Setup in Ajman Free Zone
AFZA provides cost-effective options for business registration in Ajman Free Zone apart from offering various other lucrative incentives to the foreign investors. Presence of world-class infrastructural network, flexible legal framework, tax incentives, and excellent logistic facilities are some of the advantages that makebusiness setup in Ajman free zone a highly economic investment.
Ajman Free Zone Company Setup Benefits
Company formation in Ajman free zone has multiple advantages, these are:
Corporate Benefits - Free Zone Advantages
- 100% exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Low labor cost
- No Red Tape - liberal economic policies and legal framework
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- Business-friendly legal frameworkand company laws
- Faster immigration process and quick access to Knowledge Workers
- Simplified business incorporation process
- Single-window clearances for multiple government services, like postal serviceslicensing, immigration, visa, etc.
Excellent Business Infrastructure
- 20 years land contract which can be renewed for another 20 years, guaranteeing 40 years tax free operations
- 100% Business Ownership
- Cheap energy
- Economical wage structure and sponsorship and visas for affordable skilled work-force
- Electronic Office Centre (EOC)
- Land on lease
- No hidden charges or service charges
- Pre-built offices and warehouses
- Smart Offices
Permissible Legal Entities in Ajman Free Zone Company Setup
An individual or a corporate entity can setup or register business in Ajman Free Zone in any of the following legal forms:
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
FZE is a shareholder entity. It is an entirely independent corporate entity which can be registered with a minimum capital investmentby a single shareholder.
Branch of a Foreign Company
Licenses under this category are provided to companies established outside the UAE. 100% company ownership is provided under this license and the shareholder is allowed to perform commercial, industrial or professional activity. However, only a UAE registered agent or distributor is permitted to make sales.
Business Licensing in Ajman Free Zones
A business license is required in order to practice a business activity in the Ajman Free Zone as per the free zoneregulations. Selection of business activity is the primary step in company formation, followed by the selection of legal business structure, and company name reservation.
A company can avail any of the four types of business licenses in Ajman:
- 1. National Industrial License: A company operating in the free zone is awarded with an Industrial license if it meets the following eligibility criteria:
- The company should be registered within GCC, andthe GCC national(s) should own at least 51% shares
- At least 40% of the manufacturing processes should be accomplished in the free zone. Companies holding a National Industrial License are eligible for duty free customs fees to member states of Arab Gulf Cooperation Council
- 2. Trading License: Any foreign, UAE, or free zone entity which wishes to carry out trading activities in the free zone is issued with this license
- 3. Industrial License: This license is issued to any foreign, UAE, or free zone entity planning to perform manufacturing activity in the Ajman free zone
- 4. Professional/Service License: This license is issued to any foreign, UAE, or free zone entityinterested in to providing professional/service activities in the free zone
Business Setup Process in AjmanFree Zones
Setting up a business in Ajman Free Zones requires perfect planning and decision making through different phases. It involves choosing a company name, finalising the business activity, getting appropriate licenses, choosing suitable infrastructure, hiring skilled workforce, depositing the minimum capital in the mandated bank account, etc.
In order to setup business in Ajman Free Zoneinvestors need to undergo following process:
- Duly filled application form is submittedto AFZA along with the required documents
- The application (with the date of submission written on each application) is registeredwith the registration office
- The application is processed on the same date of application submission
- Free Zone Authority notifiesthe applicant about the decision taken,on the same day itself -
- If the application is accepted, the Free Zone Authority notifies the applicant whether the decision was conditional or unconditional. The relevant license is issuedif application has met all the requirements and the prescribed fees has been paid
- If the application is rejected, the Free Zone Authority notifies the applicant with reasons for the rejection of application within 15 days from the date on which the applicant was notified of the rejection
- In case the applicant opposes the application rejection, the Free Zone Authority reviews the opposition and issues its final decision within 30 days from the date of submitting the opposition. If a decision is not issued within 30 days, the opposition is considered to have been rejected
Documents Required for Company Setup in Ajman Free Zone
Investor need to submit different documents based on their license types:
(Documents mentioned for the foreign companies shall be attested by the UAE Embassy in the concerned country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.)
Commitbiz for Company Formation in Ajman
Business incorporation in Ajman free zone is a dream come true for startups who want to capitalize on their investments in the smartest possible way. Commitbiz is one-stop solution provider helping foreign investors setup their dream operations in Ajman by taking care of their entire business setup requirements; including, banking, licensing, registration, documentation, and all other legal formalities.
If you are looking for a reliable partner to setup a company in Ajman free zone without any hassles, contact specialized team from Commitbiz for assistance.
Get a Quote
- Dileep Raj
Amigos Exhibition LLC
"Commitbiz, a team of "PROFESSIONALS" that's what they are. We had a great experience working together and we will never forget how they made us feel good".
- Fritz Leo Clement
Albatross Marine Equipments
"I found "Commitbiz managment consultants" extremely helpful, the staff are courteous, punctual and know their job, I got my business up and running, a process that would have taken months in my home country done in no time".
- Mr. K L Rao
"We are dealing with Commitbiz for the last 4 years and their service is very good and very friendly"..
- Rohin Thampi
"We signed up with Commitbiz to set our operations in Dubai based on a recommendation.."
- P. Hashim
Maxwell Dubai LLC
"We've been extremely impressed with the services provided by Commitbiz Management Consultants. Their in-depth knowledge on rules and regulations and prompt actions on each stages of the process made us comfortable.."