An international exposure is what every employee seeks for in their heart during their employment tenure. It evolves as a learning opportunity and turns out to be one of the important and turning points of an individual’s career path when he leaves his comfort zone and steps into a foreign land to earn a living. The United Arab Emirates serves as a platform that gives new opportunities to employees to excel their growth path and that’s the reason it has got the highest number of expatriates in the job segment.
Now, to grab the opportunity of getting a job in UAE, the most important thing for an individual is to hold a visa. The employees who work in UAE will sustain on an employment visa that allows the individual to stay and work in the nation and needs to get renewed after a particular duration. If you are a working employee, you must keep a track on the renewal status of your visa because that acts as an entry pass for you. Let’s understand it in a better way.
Employment Visa in Dubai
Dubai presents a platform that allows an individual to work and earn a living. The city has been speedily transforming itself to a hub in all the sectors say investment, job, technology etc., and that opens the way for the common man to enter the international gates and excel in their field. Well, now you must be wondering how to obtain an employment visa in Dubai? The answer to your query lies below:
- Your future employer must apply for an entry permit as well as a residence visa
- After obtaining the residence visa, a labour card will be issued by the Ministry of Labour
- At the final step, an Emirate ID will be handed over to you that will give you the flexibility of accessing government services
Now, let’s figure out the essential employment visa requirements. It calls for the following documents:
- Passport size photographs
- A valid copy of company card
- Commercial license of the company
- Application fee
- Valid health certificate
- Labour Card Renewal receipt from the Tas’heel Centre
- Medical certificate
- Emirates ID application
- Employment permit issued by Ministry of Labour
UAE Employment Visa Status
It becomes essential for every working individual to keep a track on the validity of their working visa. The checking process can be done online and also can be traced out with the help of a passport number. Let’s see how it works.
How to Check Employment Visa Status Online in UAE?
The steps to check employment visa status online is as follows:
- Visit eDNRD website and log in using the credentials
- Fill the form
- Clear the security check and click ‘Submit’
- You will be able to view your application status
How to Check UAE Employment Visa Status with Passport Number?
To check your UAE employment visa status with the passport number, you need to do the following:
- Visit the official visa website of the country
- Enter your passport number and click ‘Submit’
- If there is no online option to check the status, the applicant can refer a telephone number or an e-mail address to get the recent status
The Renewal Process
One of the most important tasks that need to be followed by every working individual after the expiry of employment visa is employment renewal procedure in Dubai. It is a mandate for every working individual to perform the employment visa renewal process, and the prerequisites for the process include:
- The person must be a UAE resident
- His/her medical report must be completed
- His/her resident ID must be renewed
- Renewed medical insurance and employment contract
The documents required for visa renewal include:
- Passport with visa page
- Medical test certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Valid establishment card
- Valid medical insurance
- Labour card or receipt
- Typing fee: AED 310
- Urgent stamping fee: AED 555
The employer should hand over the essential documents to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) to renew the company sponsored visa.
Well, are you finding it difficult to enter the complex process of visa renewal? Not able to renew your employees work visa due to lack of time? Need to renew your employee’s visa? Don’t worry, we are here to solve your query. Commitbiz, a business consulting firm in UAE, has been helping business entities in establishing their initial roots in Dubai for over a decade. Employees are an asset to any organization and we understand their importance for your esteemed organization. Understanding this we have initiated the process of delivering visa service for your ease. Some of our services include:
- Stamping of visa
- Handling visa extension
- Dealing with visa renewable process
- Tracking visa proceedings
All you need to do is relieve yourself from visa renewal procedures. Our visa experts will take care from the initial to the end and will make them available on your convenient day and time. We provide you the flexibility of tracking the visa status online so that you can monitor the proceedings. To initiate the process, do contact us – we’d be happy to assist you.