There is a boom in the e-commerce sector as the new generation of consumers are demanding straightforward services that are simple to access through the internet and have a positive effect on daily lifestyle. There was a surge of almost $ 5Bn in 2021, and it is expected that by 2025 UAE eCommerce market will reach $ 8Bn.
If you are planning to enter the ecommerce sector and want to obtain an Online Business License, then have a look at the services provided by Commitbiz. The package starts from AED 9,000, and the license will be available to the company in 7 working days.
Documents Required to obtain an E-Commerce License in Abu Dhabi
- Copies of Passport, Visa page, Emirates ID or Tourist Visa
- Business Plan
- Bank Reference Letter
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your business in Ecommerce License
1. What is the cost of obtaining an e-commerce license in Abu Dhabi?
The cost starts from AED 9,000.
2. Under which legal forms the GCC nationals and UAE residents were eligible for an Abu Dhabi e-commerce license?
The legal forms are as follows:
- One-person company for Emiratis and GCC nationals
- Establishments for Emiratis and GCC nationals
- Limited Liability Company for residents in partnership with Emiratis.
3. Does the activities under the Abu Dhabi e-commerce license exempted from having a physical office?
4. When was the e-commerce license launched in the Abu Dhabi Emirate?
It was launched in 2017.
5. How many business activities are currently included under the e-commerce license in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi?
As of now, the list includes 1057 business types.