The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, or DMCC, was created as a part of an initiative of the Dubai Government to provide a platform for the trading of commodities in the UAE. It is one of the largest Free Zone in Dubai, and it aims to provide the necessary financial and physical infrastructure to the upcoming businesses.
The package for setting up a business in the DMCC starts from AED 35,100 and the formation process will take 15 working days to complete.
Documents Required to Setup Business in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Passport copies of all shareholders
- Visa Status copy/Entry stamp copy
- Passport size photo
- Other documents depending on the activities
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your Business in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
1. What is the starting price to set up your business in the DMCC zone?
The price starts from AED 35,100.
2. Which authority issues the licenses for business set up in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre?
The DMCC authority issues the required licenses for a company set up in the free zone.
3. What are the DMCC license types?
The license types are as follows:
- General Trading License
- Trading License
- Industrial License
- Service License.
4. Do we require the latest audit report while applying for a DMCC license renewal?
5. What does a company require to get and hold a license from the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre?
To get and hold a license, the applicant must have a valid:
- Freehold title to real estate or rental agreement
- Company registration in the administration of DMCC.