Investing is another way of ensuring that your business grows in a proper direction and see to it that the future is secure. Many companies that are looking for investment opportunities in the major countries and cities where the business is developing.
The United Arab Emirates is such a great place to start a company that more than half of its population is filled with foreigners. Not only is there plenty of sources but also a pro-business atmosphere that is brought by the political stability of the country. With its economy incessantly soaring and various kinds of opportunities coming to life, Dubai is one of the places that one should consider to invest in. The country stands amongst the few nations of the world growth rate figure is positive every consecutive year. This is because the government has regulated its economy by undertaking correct strategies at the correct time.
One such decision is less reliability on oil production and shifting towards trade of high quality commodities as well as providing foreign entrepreneurs with investment opportunity in Dubai to prove their mettle.
Why Invest in Dubai?
Dubai is a city that attracts people from all corners of the world. Foreign investors benefit from attractive tax considerations. Dubai has an essential number of free trade zones that offer many financial incentives, including-
- No personal income tax
- Exemption from the corporate taxes for a certain amount of time
- Repatriation of capital and profits
- No minimum capital for investments
- No need for a local business partner while starting a company
- It offers a range of business premises ranging from the mainland to free zones
- Dubai has productive business regulation systems to encourage foreign investments
Where to Invest in Dubai?
Here is an in-depth analysis of where an investor can invest in Dubai. So, put your entrepreneurial hat and let’s proceed.
- Dubai Stock Market
There are two stock exchanges in the city, both of which operate under the holding company of Dubai. They are as follows-
- The Dubai Financial Market (DFM) - The Dubai Financial Market was launched in the year 2000. It is governed by the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) which directly reports to the Ministry of Economy.
- NASDAQ Dubai – This exchange lists both local and international stocks. It also offers trading and equity derivatives and REITS.
- Mutual Funds and Bonds
Just like stocks, Dubai also offers you the opportunity to invest in mutual funds and bonds. Since the collection of interest is considered ‘haram’ in Islamic culture, most bonds are traded in the form of Sukuks and a few, still in the western format. Even the mutual funds are available in the Sharia-compliant and non-Sharia-compliant formats.
- Real Estate - Of all the investment possibilities in Dubai, investment in real estate has been the most preferred by investors from around the globe. There are many circumstances that make real estate investment in Dubai, desirable for investors. The government provides many services, extending its role to planning, organizing, and evaluating operations relate to real estate license, organizing and developing real estate activities and making a commitment to protect investors by monitoring projects financially and technically.
You can also invest in the business sector, i.e. by starting a company in Dubai. Few industries which are booming in this sector are as follows-
- Freight Forwarding
- Employment Agency
- Management Consultancy
- Hotel Business
- Advertising etc.
If you want to get in-depth information about this sector, then you can click here.
These are amongst the most suitable investment opportunities in Dubai. While bonds, stocks, and mutual funds have their own advantages, investing in real estate is the simplest and most suggested option. With the World Expo 2020 only a couple of months away, the Dubai market is expected to grow h, having higher, significant impact on property values.
If you are looking forward to investing in a business by establishing one in Dubai, then we at Commitbiz can help you with it. Our business consultants have years of experience in this field and can make the process hassle-free. Our services include providing business setup solutions, visa, IP, PRO and many more. Contact us today- we’d be happy to assist you.
1. What are the top investing sectors in Dubai?
The top sectors to invest in are tourism, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, technology, restaurant, management, etc.
2. Which are the two stock exchanges in the city of Dubai?
They are as follows:
The Dubai Financial Market
3. Why is the rate of investment in Dubai higher as compared to its neighbouring places?
It is because its economy is continuously soaring, the atmosphere is politically stable, trading with high-quality commodities, multiple free trade zones, various financial benefits, and many more.
4. What is the value of UAE’s tech industry?
It holds a value of above USD 8 billion.
5. What is the World Bank’s estimation regarding the life expectancy of UAE’s population?
The World Bank expects the count of the UAE population to be 11.055 million by 2030 and the life expectancy would be around 79.4 years.