“Breath in clean space” Dubai works with this motto. It is the hub of businesses, and investors attract to Dubai because of its strategic location at this time when even the real estate business is also taking a kick-off; it is the right time to start a cleaning company in Dubai.
If you are wondering 'How to Start a Cleaning Company in Dubai', you have landed on the right page. Continue reading to get in-depth knowledge about the topic.
Cleaning Company in Dubai and Its Growth
The most attractive fact in terms of cleaning business setup in Dubai is the initiatives taken by the government and which took up the rental properties' edge up by 1.5%. So, when rental properties are increasing, the need for cleaning services will also increase.
The new benchmark set by the Dubai government in 5.3% CAGR till 2026.
Cleaning Services and its Types
When we talk about cleaning services, that includes all types of cleaning services such as;
- Cleaning the residence and residential along with all their basic amenities.
- This also includes their house cleaning services; the interior house and deep cleaning will also be done.
- Commercial cleaning services will also include in this cleaning service. Places included in this are shops, hospitals, offices, industries, and so on.
Things to be Noted Down Before You Start a Cleaning Services Company in Dubai
No business can be started without initial planning; focus on the points below to get a clear view;
- Obtain all Required Approvals
- Get Your Business License from DED (Professional/ Commercial)
- Hire Skilled Labors/ Staff
- Choose a Perfect Location
- Start Focussing on the Target Audience.
You Can Start the Following Types of Companies in Dubai
The corporate entities mentioned below are feasible for a cleaning services company in Dubai:
- A Limited Liability Company Formation in Dubai
- A Sole proprietorship.
How to Register a Cleaning Company in Dubai?
Follow the steps listed below to register your company with Dubai Municipality and DED
- Open the site of the Department of economic development (DED) and register there by clicking on “Company Registration”.
- You will get the clickable option “Security” at the bottom of the screen. Click on that and fill in all the necessary details.
- Check the details again and click on s” Submit” After submitting, you will get an email for confirmation. Do the email confirmation and click on “Register”
- After clicking on “Register”, fill in all the business-related details.
- After filling out all the information, click on “Submit” and wait for a certain amount of days to get your license.
Submit the Following Documents to Get the License
Below mentioned are the documents required to obtain a license to incorporate a cleaning business in Dubai;
- Duly fill out an application form.
- A minimum of three trade names.
- Passport copies of the business shareholders.
- Entry stamp or visa page of the foreign shareholders.
- NOC from the current sponsor.
- Any additional approval, if required by the authority.
End Note - Avail of Our Business Setup Services in Dubai
Here’s a guide on Cleaning Company License in Dubai, which will assist you with additional information you should know. Do you want it to make it much easier? There’s a solution for that, too; contact Commitbiz our experts will guide you through the process.
What are the legal requirements to start a cleaning company in Dubai?
To start a cleaning company in Dubai, you must obtain a business license from the Department of Economic Development (DED). You must also register your company with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) and the Dubai Municipality.
Additionally, you need to obtain any necessary permits and approvals from other government authorities, such as the Dubai Civil Defense and the Dubai Police.
What type of cleaning services can I offer in Dubai?
You can offer various cleaning services in Dubai, including commercial, residential, office, carpet, window, and specialized cleaning services, such as deep and post-construction cleaning.
Do I need any particular skills or qualifications to start a cleaning company in Dubai?
You do not need special skills or qualifications to start a cleaning company in Dubai. However, it is essential to know cleaning techniques, equipment, and management skills to run a successful business.
How much does it cost to start a cleaning company in Dubai?
The cost of starting a cleaning company in Dubai can vary depending on the size and scope of your business. It would help to consider expenses such as business registration, office or storage space rent, equipment, supplies, and employee salaries. Creating a comprehensive business plan and budget to estimate your startup costs is recommended.
How can I promote my cleaning company in Dubai?
You can promote your cleaning company in Dubai through various marketing channels, such as social media, online directories, flyers, and brochures. Consider offering promotions or discounts to attract new customers and establishing partnerships with other businesses in the community.