The UAE has always been a business destination for investors all around the world. One of the best things that have happened to the UAE is the establishment of free zones. They are 40+ free zones in the Emirates and provide pro-business incentives and a lot of other benefits to the business people. One of its Emirates, Sharjah, has five free zones known for providing various business activities.
The U.S.A. Regional Trade Centre was launched in the year 2011 as a part of Sharjah's aim to promote the Emirate as a hub for worldwide business and turn it into an investment-driven economy. This free zone offers support and expert advice for companies in the USA, which are set in the UAE or businesses looking to enter the Middle East market with intuitive international business setup in the UAE. Located in the city centre of Sharjah, USARTC provides American SMEs with fully equipped turnkey offices of varying sizes, meeting room, and conferences hall.
Benefits of Business Setup in USARTC Sharjah
- 100% full foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of income and profits
- Zero income and corporate tax
- Zero currency restrictions
- Offices endorsed by US Department of Commerce and UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade
- Low barriers to MENA market entrance
- Strategic location of offices in the UAE
- Support of US businesses and economic expansion
- USARTC is endorsed by the Department of Commerce- US- Ministry of Trade, US- Ministry of External Affairs
- One point contact channelizing commerce and business between the US (including South America), Middle-East and Indian Subcontinent
- A self-driven sector showcasing administration, logistics, export and import from one place
Services Provided in USARTC
There are a range of services in USARTC in Sharjah. They are as follows-
- Business setup services- The free zone offers its clients a one-stop-shop for simple, fast, and effective business setup services. It offers cost-effective packages for furnished and serviced office suites, business registration, and licensing, visa processing and many other administrative services.
- Trade Mission and Trade Delegates- The client’s in USARTC benefit from international opportunities such as trade missions and trade delegations which provide a platform for exploring potential markets, conducting market research, appointing new agents or strengthening existing distributor relationship.
- Meet the Regional Experts- The USARTC can assign regional experts to clients for professional business consultancy advisory services covering all the aspects of starting and running the business in the region, including legal advice, sponsorship, agency services etc.
- Distribution Network- The USARTC has built an extensive network for distribution within the UAE and within the other 15 countries that make up the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Products Offered in USARTC Free Zone
Here are the products offered by this Sharjah Free Zone-
- Shared receptionist
- Showroom and exhibition facilities with product displays
- Equipped meeting and conference room
- Virtual offices available for short and long term rental
- Services and fully furnished offices for short or long term rental
Industries Supported by USARTC Free Zone
The different sectors supported by USARTC Free Zone are as follows-
- Transports and logistics
- IT & Engineering,
- Mass communications
- F & B
- Apparels and Cosmetics, etc.
Procedure to Start a Business in USARTC Free Zone in Sharjah
Like any other free zone in the UAE, starting a business in the Sharjah’s USARTC free zone is also smooth and straight-forward. The steps are as follows-
- The first step is to select and register a business name. Keep a note that, your name must not be similar to any other established company name in the UAE
- The next step is to select a business activity so that you can finalize your license
- The next step is to file an application form and find in all the details as mentioned
- The next step is to gather all the documents and attach it with the application form
- The last step is to submit the application documents to the free zone authority
Once all the documents are reviewed by the authority, they will approve/disapprove your application. If approved, you will get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business License.
If you too want to start a business in this free zone, then we at Commitbiz can help you start a business. Contact us today- we’d be glad to help you.