Bees, mosquitoes, flies, and termites are dangerous and can be a severe threat to human health. Business for pest control in Dubai is currently booming, where the government and residents put human health safety as a priority.
And if you are thinking of setting up a pest control business in the Dubai mainland, it is essential to understand the requirements before working on the incorporation process. The Department of Economic Development (DED) Dubai is the concerned authority that takes care of the documents and procedures to open your pest control business.
Pest Control Services in Dubai Mainland
Pest Control Licenses include firms engaged in plant protection and integrated pest management to control plant pest, fungal, and soil diseases by using methods of control, either manual, automatic, biological, chemical or by aircraft. Pest Control Licenses are controlled through Dubai Municipality, and additional external approvals are required.
Requirements to Set Up Pest Control Companies in Dubai
The following requirements should be met:
- Get a contract engineer
- Hire at least two specialists
- Have a transport/pickup van.
Prerequisites for Hiring an Engineer:
- The engineer must have a four-year certification in Agricultural/Insect security/Pesticide assurance/Open insurance and one-year involvement in open health pest control
- Valid international ID duplicates and visa duplicate
- Officer will check the records, and if required, they will request authentication proportional
- The designer/chief needs to give the test in the DM.
So, what includes in the DM test? Here are a few more things to know.
- The cost of bug control permit tests in DM is around AED 220
- Apply for the test online, and it will be a written test
- Minimum of 70 marks and required for passing, and if failed, you can reapply one month later
- The result will be out between 15-20 days.
After passing the test, continue with the issuance of the online and distinguishing proof cards. Here are the prerequisites of a hiring technician:
- Required enlisting at least two professionals
- The supervisor will train those professionals, and once all are well-versed, they must show up for a test at DM.
Once you pay the fees, the rest of the total procedure is the same. A few other things to know for setting up a pest control exam are:
- DM pest control authority will add the company names to their approved list once the above three requirements are fulfilled
- Also, the supervisor and technicians need to have visas from the same company before starting the operation
- License fees for DED and the Chamber of Commerce are applicable.
How to Set Up Approved Pest Control Companies in Dubai?
The following steps should be followed to set up a pest control business setup in Dubai:
1. Decide a Trading Name
Select a trading name and get an introductory endorsement from the DED.
2. Submit the Documents
Submit the required documents alongside area subtleties in the Dubai Municipality (DM) office for application investigation.
3. Get a No-Objection Certificate
Once the investigation procedure is completed, you will get a No-Objection Certificate from DM in 3-5 days.
4. Get the MoA Ready
Once you get the NOC, you must continue with legal approbation for the Memorandum of Association (MoA).
5. Pay the Fees
Pay fees for obtaining the pest control license.
Hopefully, this article has made clear that if you’re armed with the right knowledge, incorporating a pest control business in Dubai mainland doesn’t have to be overly complicated. That being said, it does require a level of prior knowledge of the process.
What’s more, it is essential to note that the application process is only straightforward if your license application is complete at the time of submission and free from errors. We can help you set up any business in the UAE and can make a hassle-free procedure.
Right from business incorporation to office space, we cover it all. Contact us today - we’d be happy to assist you.
Which department issues the pest control license for the mainland in Dubai?
Department of Economic Development.
Which authority provides the No-Objection Certificate?
What are the minimum marks required to pass the DM test conducted for a pest control license in Dubai?
What are the eligibility criteria for an engineer to be hired for a pest control business in Dubai?
The engineer must have a four-year certification in Agricultural/Insect security/Pesticide assurance/Open insurance and one-year involvement in open health pest control.
What are the initial requirements for setting up a pest control company in Dubai?
The following requirements should be made:
Get a contract engineer
Hire at least two specialists
Have a transport/pickup van.