Business consulting companies in Dubai, UAE come with choice and is quite extensive. It might be quite challenging for the companies to prove themselves best in the market. New entrants have to study their competitors thoroughly to stand out in the market. There are many types of business consulting companies which work in different areas. The further administration includes highly useful services like providing visas to residents, licensing to company owners as well as getting employment visas for employees, business setup, management consultancy, etc.
Different Categories of Business Consulting Companies in Dubai
There are the following broad categories of companies when it comes to classifying business consulting in Dubai:
- Business consulting companies provide all types of business setup services, combined with other services such as finding properties for rent or sale, finding schools for kids, etc. The companies might have extremely pros on providing these services, but on the other hand, it is not possible for companies to offer all kinds of services under one platform. There are many qualifications, infrastructure, personnel, and experiences under which companies have to qualify. Hence, when it comes to selecting a business consulting company in Dubai, UAE, it is wiser to find the one which is licensed and provides corporate services only.
- Companies in Dubai which are related to business consulting and are legal and lawful firms. These companies would have the practical experience and can handle some seriously complicated legal matters. The services would include partnership agreements, highly complicated JV agreements, etc. These companies in the UAE might not be of much help as they charge higher prices than the regular market in the UAE. Law firms like these, take longer time to complete the company formation in the UAE, as their workflow and infrastructure are not designed for cost-efficient and fast setup procedure.
- There are many business consultancy companies in Dubai which also provide advisory services in the areas other than corporate functions and business setup. These companies offer services like preparing various market reports, management consultancy, etc.
- Companies which work on a low budget, or the other side, being highly overpriced. The professional provision of business consulting services which are related to corporate functions and business setup in the UAE are linked with individual costs and investments in proper infrastructure, qualified personnel, etc. Sometimes the companies provide services for absolutely throw-away prices, and it practically guarantees you that you would experience some difficulties and hitches. These sorts of companies are not able to provide proper services. This means that the companies are not aware of the pricing that they should offer and hence have not studied their competitor's services and quality. They must be mindful of the changes in the UAE market and do not hold the features which lead them to do the job of the business setup in Dubai, UAE fast and efficient.
- Business consulting companies in Dubai, UAE, which is reasonably priced and providing corporate services. If you want to have the best choice, such companies would be good to go with because they have standard incorporation services. Thousands of companies are under the management of this kind of companies, and their workflow and infrastructure are perfectly designed to handle clients that require fast and efficient services.
Checklist for Selecting the Right Business Setup Consultant in the UAE
The function of finding the most appropriate and right business consulting company in Dubai, UAE, maybe a challenging procedure. Failure of which might cost quite a lot of time and money. If you want to make sure you choose the right one, you need to check a couple of the available alternatives and make your choice accordingly. If you are planning to run your dream company in the UAE, choosing the right strategic partner will help faster incorporation and proper formation.
1. Professional Team with a Fair Track Record
By assessing current marketing trends and providing valuable recommendations would streamline your business setup process by the help of a well-established business consultant in the UAE. Businesses that have experts with an excellent track record and successful experiences in terms of business setups should be a must-have while choosing your strategic partner.
2. Clear Business Goals and KPIs
A goal setting must be carried out with your consultant and track the progress by defining the essential performance of your business journey. A rapport with your consultant is critical to be built in terms of clearly setting predetermined goals and goal setting.
3. Licensing and Legal Formalities
For setting up businesses in UAE, you are choosing that region with lots of legal rules and regulations. In terms of selecting appropriate licensing, an expert consultant would be able to assist you based on your business requirements.
4. Discovering the Best Location
Ensure that the business location that you are choosing shall have a significant impact on the company's growth. Thus, choosing the right site for the business should be based on the industry and nature of opportunities is crucial. Your consultants shall ensure that they can provide and guide you with the right landing place by evaluating factors such as finances, legal requirements, local reach, operations, etc.
5. Strategic Government Partnerships
A business consultant should be liaising you with the government entities such as:
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- The Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Dubai Land Department (DLD)
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Ministry of Economy or Dubai Municipality
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
Commitbiz is the business consulting company operating in Dubai, UAE, and providing its clients and customers for a number of years complete business setup and support services which enable our customers and clients to start their businesses fast and being able to concentrate on the core business issues. Contact us for more details – we’d be happy to help!