More and more businesses in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) look for ways to keep their properties and interests safe from brutality, robberies, and other delinquencies. With the high need for security concerns, there are more business opportunities in Dubai opening up for entrepreneurs who want to open a security business in the UAE.
According to US Commercial Service of US Department of Commerce Report on security industry in the UAE, the nation will see a growing security industry in approaching years which is propelled by a growing and distinct array of initiatives that include the launch of UAE civilian nuclear energy program, the ongoing rollout of mega-projects such as the Midfield Terminal Complex at Abu Dhabi International Airport, and high profile events such as the Dubai Expo 2020.
According to the report, UAE is anticipated to nearly double homeland security spending over the next decade, from $5.5 billion to more than $10 billion.
If you are an entrepreneur who is enthusiastic about personal security and want to help others feel more secure in their homes and businesses in Dubai, here is our guide to security services company formation in UAE.
How to Start a Security Business in Dubai?
The first few steps to opening a security company in Dubai are standard practice. An equivalent step you must take to undertake when fixing any business here.
- The first is to decide on your name; this could not include any offensive or profane language or make regard to known firm and corporations. If you're getting to have your name in your business name, it must be fully – no abbreviations or initials. You also want to make sure your chosen business name is out there to be registered.
- You'll also get to select a free zone or mainland formation. If you determine your company within the mainland, you're free to trade directly with the local market without using an area agent's services. You'll also bid for state contracts – which may be vital within the field of facilities management. On the opposite hand, you'll cash in 100% exemption from customs tax if you found out during a free port. Security Company license in Dubai UAE free zone business owners even have freedom of full repatriation. There also are no currency restrictions or exchange controls.
- Obtain all the necessary permits and licenses. If you do not have the required permits and licenses in UAE, a Security Company license in Dubai will lead to hefty fines, or even cause your organization to be shut down.
- Open a corporate bank account. A dedicated checking account for your security guard company in the Emirates keeps your finances organized Security business license in Dubai and makes your business look more professional to your customers.
Security Company License Activities that needs SIRA Approvals in the UAE
- Event Security Guard
- Cash in Transit Guard
- Security Guard
- CCTV Operator
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Systems Technician
- Security Consultant
- Security Auditor
- Security Manager
- Security Trainer
- Security Supervisor
How to Apply for a SIRA License in Dubai?
Each business activity explained above carries different documents and provides online submission to urge final approval from SIRA on the trade license. With our help, the process is quite simple and straightforward. Our business will help you in preparing and filing all necessary documentation. Get in touch with our consultants and that we will provide all-round assistance on the obtaining hassle-free business setup of your dream business setup in Dubai.