The heart of the Emirates, Dubai, has remarkably transformed itself to a business podium that embraces multiple business sectors. There is no restriction regarding the size or nature of the business. Easy company incorporation process in Dubai helps investors to set up their business units at a faster pace. According to a research the population of Dubai would grow to 475 million by 2030. This fact states that there will always be a demand for the existing as well as diverge into new business domains. Another driving business domain in which Dubai has significantly grown is the real-estate sector. The growing demand of the sector can be understood by the step taken by the Dubai Land Department to host a property show in London. Let’s have a look…
Dubai Property Show aims at building a real-estate network at an international level. 100s of projects will be displayed that would provide a wide variety of options to the buyers to choose and discuss regarding future investment plans. The core reasons for one to visit the show are:
Where the visitors will get to learn the opportunities that Dubai holds
A global meet where world’s best developers connect and explore ideas
An opportunity to choose from 100s of display ranging from apartments to villas
Find the best deal and invest in building your future in one of the world’s fastest growing land
Dubai Real Estate Stands on UK Investor Market
The Dubai Real-Estate sector is one of the mature property markets with a diverse base of investors of almost 200 nationalities. The market matches the macroeconomic needs of the global market. According to research done by the Dubai Land Department (DLD), the British citizens have stood as the second investors in the Dubai real-estate sector. Since their entry, they have contributed almost AED 88 billion to Dubai’s real-estate sector. The event will be the third edition of Dubai Property Show in London, and will be starting today and will be continuing for the next three days i.e. from November 16th-18th 2018, at the Olympia London, and will be a dais for converge for different real-estate brokers including Nakheel, Falconcity of Wonders, Sobha Realty, etc. Now, you must be wondering why you should need to invest in Dubai real estate. Well, the answer lies below.
Reasons to Invest in Dubai Real Estate
- Invest in property, and hold a residence visa
- Free tax-policies on the property
- No transfer tax
- No tax on capital appreciation
- Easy repatriation of funds at the real-estate market
- In 2017, there was a decline of 5-10% in the real-estate sector and it expects a three-year downturn till 2020
- The demand will rise to the next level after Expo 2020
- World-class infrastructure has been built with the biggest budget ever in 2018
- Readily open financing options where interest rates lie between 3-5% with a repayment period of 25 years
- Strong regulatory authority-RERA provides a strong legal framework to safeguard the interest of the buyers.
Dubai is one of the top destinations for foreign expatriates, and investing in a property in Dubai is the best way to get the most from this progressive destination. If you are planning for a long-term investment in Dubai, or you are planning to set up a real estate business in Dubai, or want to establish a business, this is the best time to step in. To proceed further, it is recommended to have a word with a business consultant who would understand your requirements and cater to them accordingly. At Commitbiz, we help our clients to establish different business entities in the UAE market. To know further, contact us today. We’d be happy to assist you.
1. What is the estimated growth in Dubai population by 2030?
The projected growth is 475 million by the year 2030.
2. How to obtain a license to start a real estate company in the city of Dubai?
You must pass the RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) exam to get the license.
3. Do we get a free tax policy if investing in the real estate business in the Dubai Emirate?
Yes, a free tax policy is provided by the government.
4. Are there any transfer taxes required to buy a Dubai property?
No transfer tax is required for buying a property in Dubai.
5. What is the position of British citizens in the Dubai real estate business?
The British citizens stood second in terms of investment in the city’s real estate sector as per the research done by the Dubai Land Department.