Dubai Multi Commodities Free Zone is one of the fastest-growing free zones in the UAE. The only Free zone with freehold options for commercial and residential properties.DMCC has access to the best air, sea and land infrastructure.
The Financial Times FDI Magazine has endorsed DMCC as the Global Free Zone of the year for four consecutive years.
DMCC is made for trade and to set up a business in Dubai. DMCC is where business meets the world. Under DMCC subsidiaries of different companies and LLC can be registered.
Benefits of a DMCC Company
- No personal and corporate tax
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- Import and export tax exemption
- Less limit on staff requirement
- HIgh-Quality Infrastructure
- Fewer requirements for incorporation
Requirements To Set Up a Business
- One Director and shareholder of any nationality
- Physical office space should be present
- Minimum paid-up share capital of AED 50,000
Types of Business Licensing Options
- Trading License
- Service License
- Industrial License
Procedure For Company Registration In DMCC
The first task is to decide what kind of business activity has to be conducted and legal business form of the company.
Submitting of Documents
- An application form has to be filled
- A valid copy of your passport and visa
- Valid proof of residential
- NOC from the owner
After checking all the documents and applications provided the necessary authorities will provide a lease agreement and license according to the license request and make the payment.
The received lease agreement has to be submitted to rent out a space for business, and the activities for the same can be initiated.
- To create a dedicated market place in Dubai
- To promote regional industry expansion
- To broaden the local market
- To increase the volume of commodities traded
- To expand the domestic market
The main objective of DMCC is to establish Dubai as the global gateway for trade in the middle east.
Being in the industry for more than 12 years, we are one of the top three consultants in Dubai. From setting up a small cost business to large enterprises, we help entrepreneurs achieve what they deserve. To set up a business in DMMC or anywhere in Dubai, please feel free to contact us today.
Which is one of Dubai fastest growing UAE Free Zones?
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is one of the fastest-growing UAE Free Zones.
What are the various types of licenses that come under the DMCC?
The licenses that come under DMCC are,
General trading license
Whether DMCC is tax-free?
All companies and individuals operating within the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) will be exempt from paying taxes.
What business activities does DMCC allow compared to other free zones?
Compared to other free zones, the business activities DMCC allows are trading gold and precious metals, diamonds, and coloured stones.