Dubai Investments Park (DIP) is one of the largest commercial, residential & industrial complexes in the UAE, which covers an area of 23 square km. It is located close to the International Airport in Jebel Ali Free Zone and is easily accessible by the key business centres in Dubai. A city within a city, the DIP focuses more on the environment and is designed in such a way that it could be one of the most environmentally friendly developments.
Today, it is a booming community, accentuated by over 12,000 residential units, 90,000 residents, 20 million square feet of office space, 25 showrooms, six schools, three hotels, besides 20 residential buildings and a large of staff accommodation forms a one-of-a-kind complex which redefines the concept of living and working together.
Want to know more about Dubai Investments Park? Read below…
DIP is considered to be one of the most premier business parks and is a preferred headquarters for various companies in the region. It is not only a commercial zone but also provides residential facilities. The various other facilities in the zone are:
DIP gives a paramount amount of importance to public safety. As part of the security spending, numerous CCTV and moving PTZ cameras are installed all over the complex. They also have their dedicated police post which is linked to the Jebel Ali General Station. In addition to this, they have security personnel and vehicles patrolling the entire area.
The healthcare benefits offered by the centre include 2 state-of-the-art hospitals located in the residential and near the staff quarters respectively. They also have hospital ambulances patrolling the city so in case of an emergency they can reach you very quickly.
There are six devoted plots for schools within the premises. Out of these, five schools are already operational while the other is under construction. Among them are some of the city's most acclaimed names such as Greenfield Community School, British Colombia Canadian School, the International School of Choueifat, Dovecote Green Primary School, Al Nibras Private School, and Bright Riders School. They not only provide excellent academic standards but also offer a great learning environment with the all the necessary facilities and up-to-date equipment.
Dubai Investments Park boasts four shopping malls and five shopping centres. From haute couture handbags to the late-night grocery run, the range of stores available at these malls ensures you are never stuck for a retail fix. From the most exclusive luxury brands to the latest in hi-tech gadgets, the shops are equipped with everything that one may require.
5. Fitness & Leisure
Each residential complex/community centre boasts of its own exciting features giving you a superb choice in fitness clubs, swimming pools, spas, and sports facilities. A total land area of 38,000 m2 has been used to construct the sports facility which is located near phase 1 and 2 of the accommodations in DIP.
DIP is the perfect location for hotel development. It has eight dedicated plots for hotel development and so far two of the world's leading hotel brands - Marriott and Premier Inn - are already present. In the coming months, a broad selection of hotels by the best international brand will be existing in the complex for both business and holiday travellers.
Zones in DIP
DIP has different zones that offer you the benefits of both commercial as well as residential aspects. The 3 zones in DIP are:
1. Commercial Zone
Within the Commercial Zone, companies can design and construct as per DIP standards and customize according to their own requirements. The zone offers amenities for international and local investors, providing a range of:
- Spacious offices with architecture ranging from contemporary to futuristic
- Showrooms with superb location and excellent visibility and excellent providing easy access to both resident and visitors
- Excellent retail spaces which provide ample parking spaces and are suitable for residents and visitors alike
2. Industrial zone
As this is the key zone in the DIP, it provides the best and state of the art infrastructure and impeccable facilities which are customized according to the requirements of your business. There are various facilities provided by the centre:
- Pre-built light industrial units in sizes of 500m2 and 1000m2
- High-tech Industrial zone provides a suitable space for the development of high-technology industries, and high-grade light manufacturing activities
- Ideal road networks which provide connectivity and quick access to the markets
- Adequate supply of water and electricity
- Efficient waste management and recycling systems
- Modern cooling plants
- Advance communications network
- Brand new staff amenities
The zone also provides wide-range warehousing and storage facilities and logistics solutions with a devoted area for warehouses that can be tailored according to your suitability.
3. Residential Zone
DIP is recognized as a high-quality, environment-friendly and cleverly planned complex which is unique in every way. From studios to one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments, there is an incredible selection awaiting residents in ingenious and beautifully designed complexes. All have been built according to international standards in terms of design, quality and space, and are equipped with world-class facilities.
Chief Industries in Dubai Investments Park
DIP has attracted multiple companies, taking the total number of companies within the 2,300-hectare development to nearly 4,500. Some of the major industries in DIP are:
- Building Materials
- Food & Beverage
- Power & Utilities
- Printing Press
Benefits of Setting up a Company in Dubai Investments Park
Even though DIP is not a free zone, it offers many advantages. If you want to incorporate a company in the complex, you can avail the following benefits:
- Ownership, taxation, repatriation benefits
- Limited liability company with 51% shareholding for UAE nationals
- 100% return of capital and profits
- No personal income and corporate tax
- Cheap energy
- Low lease prices
- World-class structure
- Lowest tariffs in the region
- Low-cost of living
- Ready/easy accessibility of raw material
- Strategic location
Dubai Investments Park Company Incorporation
To form a company in Dubai Investments Park, you can follow these steps:
- Complete and submit the application form which is issued by the DIP authority
- Submit a feasibility study of the project and an anticipated schedule for its completion with the relevant plans and drawings of the project attached
- Submit incorporation or registration certificate from the relevant authority in the country where your business is formed
- Submit board resolution of the competent authority authorizing a representative with Power of Attorney duly notarized and legalized
- The above documents should be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the UAE Embassy in the country of origin
- You also need to acquire a trade license from the Department of Economic Development (DED) of Dubai, which would require a local sponsor
So, if the above-mentioned reasons have got you all excited to set up your business in Dubai Investment Park then look no further, as our advisors at Commitbiz are here to help you. We will take care of the hurdles which come on your way while forming your business, and would be more than happy to assist you. In case of any query, do contact us – we’d be happy to help.