Dubai is an expanding financial and commercial destination in the Middle East. It is hustling its way to become an economic and business hub and investors' first choice for starting a business. Bearing in mind the start-up scene is quickly growing in Dubai as in the rest of the world, many business centres have implemented the concept of a virtual office for enterprisers seeking to have a presence in Dubai.
Let us dive deep into understanding what exactly a virtual office is and how it can be set up.
What is Virtual Office in Dubai?
A virtual office is a business address where foreign investors can get an advantage from the same services as any other conventional office, but with much fewer expenses. A Dubai virtual office will enable the business owner or more than one employee to work remotely. However, in a Dubai virtual office, a businessperson may also appoint a third person to carry out a few specific activities like mail collection, answering phone calls, receiving and sending out the mail.
Most of the times, those who use Dubai virtual offices are those with small companies and even freelancers who do not have ample space requirements for staffing. It provides the company owner with a business address, but they do not have to worry about the cost of leasing a conventional space.
Advantages of Virtual Office in Dubai
Here are a few advantages of setting a virtual office in Dubai.
- A virtual office in Dubai doesn't need to have any physical space, which means you don't have to set up your office. You have to pay a leased price, and you're all set.
- Virtual offices are the most flexible type of office space. Here, you have the business hours at your hand. You can run your business 24/7 without any limitations.
- You can save a lot of investment by using a virtual office. The cost of furniture, internet services, electronics, tech equipment, etc., is not required in a virtual office.
- The virtual office can be modified from the services point of view at any time. Therefore the costs can be reduced even after obtaining it.
- You don't need to delegate or relocate employees from the company to work in the virtual office.
Types of Virtual Office in Dubai
Here are a few pointers for your understanding.
● Virtual Office for marketers
Only offers a business address with the name "Dubai" at the time of marketing. Apart from this, physical workspace, residence visa, and bank account are not provided.
● Dormant Virtual Office
It offers some additional facilities, like employees, telephone and fax number. Web-based businesses mostly use this type of office space.
Investing in Dubai real estate has immense advantages, but there are situations where it is best to do some market research before making that kind of investment. Due to which many investors will first choose to set up a Dubai virtual office from where they can keep in touch with business partners and clients, as having a business address in Dubai eases communication between the parties.
How to Setup a Virtual Office in Dubai Freezone?
You can set up your virtual office in Free Zones. The cost involved in registering the virtual office depends on the type of business activity you're performing in the region. The good news is that you can easily get it done as there isn’t much to worry about especially for foreign business investors. Here are a few simple steps that you need to follow;
- Choose a free zone where you wish to set up your virtual office.
- Check out the rules and regulations that the free zone has in place for setting up a virtual office.
- Look for business centres, virtual office service providers in the area.
- Choose a service provider based on the location, amenities and additional services that the place has to offer.
- Talk to the service provider and sign a contract.
That is it, you are all done!
If you wish, you can carry out all these steps on your own if you know the place quite well. But if you are a foreigner with no knowledge of the location or the rules in place, then it is best that you ask an advisor to help you find. They can help you find the perfect virtual office for your business and also help bargain when it comes to the cost.
The virtual office in Dubai is an inexpensive solution to the traditional office, as mentioned above. Still, the better part is that the address of the virtual office can be in a renowned business centre. Apart from that, the virtual office also authorizes renting a conference room with prior notification.
Need help in Obtaining Virtual Office in Dubai?
We at Commitbiz can help entrepreneurs like your right from company incorporation to office space. Our experts are well-versed with the legal procedures and can make the process hassle-free. Contact us today for more information.
Is renting a company in Dubai compulsory to start a company?
How much does it cost to rent office space in Dubai?
The cost of renting office space varies depending on location and requirements.
What kind of licence is necessary for rented office space in Dubai?
Is it possible for a freezone firm to rent an office in Dubai?
You can only rent office or warehouse space from a free zone company within the free zone.
Is it possible for a freezone firm to establish an office on the mainland?
A freezone firm can establish a branch on the mainland by registering with the Ministry of Economy and the DED. The branch must carry on the same business as the parent company and have the same name as the parent company.