Every entrepreneur, at some point, faces the dilemma of whether to buy or rent an office space. It depends on the city where you set up your business. One has to consider all the options and costs related to buying or renting the office space. Office for rent in Dubai comes with a variety of options. The UAE government, with its pro-business initiatives, has made renting an office easier for businesses. The Department of Economic Development (DED) has stated that businesses should have an office in Dubai to call it as legitimate. Since Dubai is a leading financial and commercial destination, setting up a business in Dubai is beneficial. And along with that, renting an office is a simple process as there are several business centers that provide a well-furnished office space for organizations of all sizes.
Why Choose an office space in Dubai?
As one of the fastest growing economies, the UAE has become the business hub for all the global companies in just a few decades. Dubai, the number one commercial emirate, has now transformed into a smart option for businesses to have an outstanding range of workspace, especially in business centers. It has also turned out to be number one in imports and exports which is encouraging individuals to set up a company in Dubai. Therefore, renting an office space can be beneficial if your business is in Dubai. There are many advantages of renting an office in Dubai.
Advantages of Renting an Office in Dubai
- Strategic Geographical Location: Being in a convenient and central location is important for all the companies for many reasons. If one rents an office space in Dubai, it will allow the company to grow into the fast-maturing markets of the Asia Pacific and South Asia along with the emerging markets of India and China.
- Infrastructure: Another important advantage of obtaining office space in Dubai is the availability of good infrastructural facilities with easy access to the internet, telephone, and a fully furnished space. These benefits prove to be cost-effective, simultaneously offering you cheap office for rent in Dubai.
- Lenient Legal Formalities: Legalities to rent an office in Dubai are relaxed. The government tries to make it as easy as possible for entrepreneurs to get settled with their business in Dubai; this is one of the reasons why Dubai was the first emirate in UAE to open a property market for foreign ownership. Also, if you set up a business in a free zone, the authorities provide a flexi-desk office space to encourage small businesses.
- Cost Consideration: It is an ideal choice to rent a commercial property in Dubai because you are free from all the maintenance services and day-to-day expenses of running an office. It is better to have an office for rent in Dubai than to own one as the cost of renting is low and due to all the facilities available with it, you can get started with the business from day one.
- Diverse Economic System: Due to its political stability and pro-business milieu, Dubai is one of the most liberal economies with business-friendly policies. The different jurisdiction and business zones provide sorted venues and are specifically focused on business needs. Moreover, if you research more, renting an office in the right location can be a boon.
- Flexibility: Renting an office space allows the flexibility of focusing on your business and making it work and grow without the added pressures of commitment. Being able to pay monthly, and not paying full annual rents and signing long-term contracts with service and utility providers allows you to test the market and see if your company will grow on to something more, which is highly important for startup companies in Dubai. If you feel the business is no longer viable or if the business is a success and you are ready to move on to your own offices, you need to give 1 months’ notice and vacate the office.
- Size: Often, there is a misconception that rented office or shared workspaces are just small cabins with everyone squeezed tightly. Many business centers provide you offices that are not confined to a small space. In fact, you will find several office options pre-equipped with the internet, telephone electricity, fixture and furniture so you don’t have to worry about getting in touch with your staff and clients.
An additional benefit of renting an office is that most of the business centers in Dubai charge just the rent and a refundable deposit – that is paid back when you leave the place. It is pretty convenient if you want to move to a different location after a few years. If you are thinking of setting up a company in Dubai and planning to rent an office space, we at Commitbiz have advisors who can help you through the whole process. If you wish to avail this service, do contact us, and we’ll be happy to help.