Abu Dhabi has emerged as a significant Middle East destination, home to global attractions and cultural sites, maintaining the traditions of the past, and building modern landmarks to celebrate growth. Abu Dhabi ranks sixth for proven oil reserves, with 10 percent of the world oil reserves (eight percent of OPEC's production) and seventh worldwide for natural gas reserves. Blessed with vast natural resources and a vision for success, Abu Dhabi has become the best investment choice for investors as it maintains a more secure investment path.
Reasons to Invest in Abu Dhabi
Here are some of the reasons to invest in Abu Dhabi
Ease of Doing Business
Abu Dhabi's commitment to innovation, collaboration, and quality of life is contributing to the capital's world-class business environment. Among the competitive edge that businesses in Abu Dhabi enjoy being 100 %, foreign business ownership in free zones cost exemptions for the first two years of business, and a tax rate of zero percent. New programs, including long-term residency visas, dual licenses, and 100 percent onshore ownership in critical sectors, further enhance the emirate 's business-friendliness.
- The UAE is now ranked 16th in the World Bank's report in Ease of Doing Business.
- Offshore and free zone corporations own 100 percent ownership
- Protection from local fees for a period of two years from the date of licensing
- Free registration and licensing for new businesses and freelancers for the first two years
- Long-term residency the scheme on Gold Card
- Dual licenses facilitate
- business throughout Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi features stability, connectivity, and business-friendliness. As UAE capital and largest emirate, Abu Dhabi is one of the world's best places to do business, invest, work, and live.
- Allows access to 4.5 billion customers in four time zones
- One working day from East to West extends a 24-hour business clock
- 80 % of the world's population live within 8 hours flight from Abu Dhabi
- 33% of the world's population can travel on a four-hour flight to Abu Dhabi
As the UAE capital, Abu Dhabi is at the forefront of an ambitious innovation plan for the country. The emirate draws global technology specialists and entrepreneurs who use the UAE as a disruptive innovation launchpad. The UAE was the first country to name a Minister of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on a federal level, and recently became the first Arab nation to send an astronaut to the International Space Station. The UAE is committed to using innovation and technology to boost government service delivery and to enhance life satisfaction for all residents and tourists.
- Abu Dhabi ranked 2nd in the Smart City Development region
- Abu Dhabi ranked Most Advanced Middle East Technology Base
- Abu Dhabi is home to Hub71, an international tech community with a complete suite of start-up and business support including office space & housing
- Mohammed bin Zayed Artificial Intelligence University (MBZUAI), the world's first AI University planned for Abu Dhabi
- Major R&D funding available from the Abu Dhabi Research & Development Authority (ADRDA) for both corporate and academic activities Abu Dhabi has the best-in-class regulatory climate
- According to INSEAD-2019, The UAE ranked 1st in the gulf in the Global Innovation Index
Abu Dhabi is delivering competitive ICT connectivity for businesses and individuals in line with the UAE 's commitment to an innovative, digital society. The UAE enjoys consistently top rankings for penetration of ICT preparation, internet, and smartphones.
- The UAE ranks 1st in the Internet and Telephony Level Competition 2019
- UAE has the highest fiber-to-home connectivity penetration in the world-Etisalat
- The UAE has 173 percent of the highest mobile penetration rate in the world – Statista
- Local ISP Etisalat recently invested $1 trillion for 5 G in the UAE
Abu Dhabi is a demonstrated surface for development that directly plugs investors into the second the largest economy in the Arab world and some of the fastest-growing markets in the world. The location boasts proximity to one of the busiest ports in the world, and within an eight-hour flight, access to 80 percent of the world population. Abu Dhabi offers investment opportunities from FinTech to Ecotourism across diverse industries and provides a vibrant place to start up a business, spend, stay, and work.
- 94 separate foreign-country contracts to avoid double taxation of overseas investment
- Competitive tax rates: zero corporate tax, zero income tax, low value-added tax of only 5%
- Up to 100 percent Repatriation in Special Economic Zones
- No minimum requirement for establishing a company
- Instant Availability of Capital for state-of-the-art technology
- Ability to treat goods of large volume
- The capacity for producing electricity enabled by cheap energy sources
- Exclusive access to the critical raw material processing sites
- Capital availability: equity/debt through local players, such as venture funds, banks, family offices, private equity funds, SWFs
- Specialized Economic Zones: Attracting diversified tenants in the areas of industry, finance, media, logistics, and sustainable energy
- Appealing lease rates for the established workplace and warehouse spaces at competitive prices and utilities
Still skeptical about starting a company in Abu Dhabi? To get all your doubts cleared and to capitalize on the ultimate benefits of setting up a business in Abu Dhabi or anywhere in UAE, it is advised that you hire business setup consultants who are well-versed in the business setup in Abu Dhabi. Commitbiz is the premier example of a business setup consultant in UAE. We have helped countless clients in incorporating their businesses in Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE. Our business consultants are skilled and knowledgeable to direct you down the steep road of company creation. Contact us today and book your consultation call with our business advisors!