The UAE is one of the most sought-after launch pad for companies around the world. The geographical and economic advantage the city has over other locations lure investors worldwide to set up their business in the UAE. The government of the Emirates strives to provide efficient, innovative services to local and international investors, thereby welcoming business into the country. Now, the UAE has become a home ground for startups and multinationals with world-class infrastructure, services, and a diverse economy.
Are you looking for starting your dream venture in the UAE?
Well, if you are new to this country, it can be quiet challenging to find an ideal location for a business setup. This blog will help you clear all your confusion. Do have a look.
Business Setup Location within Your Measures in the UAE
Forming a company in the UAE is simple and straight-forward. However, there are certain jurisdictions with rigorous processes; most free zones are rather straight-forward and get you running the company right off. The challenge, however, is the budget. Your business money or working capital is an essential component that fuels and sustains the business from company incorporation formation to business operation. Luckily in the UAE, there are a good number of licensing options to choose from that fit every budget.
For business setup, the free zones in the UAE often come as the first choice because of its affordability and top-tier advantages. If you are on the threshold of deciding which free zone to incorporate your company and your initial concern is the affordability of doing so, here are some of the top recommendations from the expert business setup consultants in Commitbiz.
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
RAKEZ is the free zone authority established by the government of Ras Al Khaimah to oversee, regulate, and consolidate the services. It was established in the year 2017, and it currently houses over 13,000 multinational businesses from more than 100 countries covering over 50 industries, making it one of the largest economic zones in the region.
A foremost economic zone, RAKEZ is dedicated to attracting investors from all around the globe to underpin Ras Al Khaimah’s flourishing economy and nurture them in its cost-effective ecosystem where businesses efficiently collaborate and grow.
Advantages of Business Setup in RAKEZ
- Easy access to highways and logistic hubs
- Fast and efficient incorporation procedure
- Option to register a free zone and non-free zone company
Sharjah Media City Free Zone (SHAMS)
SHAMS free zone was established in the year 2017 in Sharjah. It is currently the fastest growing media free zones in the UAE. For entrepreneurs pursuing creative and innovative ventures in the UAE, SHAMS free zone offers a thriving and vibrant ecosystem. It also offers low-cost business registration solutions for startups who are mostly working on small, starting capital. It’s an industry-focused free zone where like-minded individuals from the media sector co-exist harmoniously.
Advantages of Business Setup in SHAMS Free Zone
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedure
- NOC not mandatory to set up the business
- Wide range of business activities available on business licenses
- Physical presence is not required during the incorporation
- Ability to appoint corporate directors and corporate managers for your company
- Located 15 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
IFZA is set to quickly become a leading investment hub within the thriving economy of the UAE. It has easy access to all Arabian Gulf Ports, and the booming markets of India, Iran, and Pakistan. IFZA free zone offers facilities such as residential apartment, warehouse, hotel, retail outlet. They offer its businesses the lowest prices and minimum requirements and procedures to set up business in IFZA.
Advantages of Business Setup in IFZA
- Multi-access to neighbouring and global markets by air, land, and sea
- No physical office requirement
- Ability to incorporate holding company
- Companies have limited liability
- A full and comprehensive range of business activities including consultancy, service, and trading options
Now that you can set a cost-cutting budget for company formation in the UAE, you can also take help from a business consultant who can complete the process of your business registration in the UAE. Aside from the cost of setting up a business in the UAE, the right business setup firm will save you so much trouble and maybe more cost-efficient in the long run.
Commitbiz for Your Business Formation in the UAE
Commitbiz is a platform to help you start a business in the UAE and its Emirates. Our business setup consultants are well-versed with the legal formalities and can make the process hassle-free. Contact us today to know more.
1. Which legal entities in Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) are?
Free Zone Limited Liability Companies (FZ-LLC)
Non-Free Zone Entity
2. What are the different types of business licenses available in RAKEZ?
3. What is the GDP in Sharjah?
AED 33.81 billion.
4. Which business activities are performed in Sharjah Media City Free Zone (SHAMS)?
Wholesale and retail
Service and consultancy
5. What are the documents required for getting a trade license in IFZA?
Prof of the UAE visa
Copy of passport