Dubai is a city of opportunities, it the land of prosperity and it welcomes visitors with open arms. For decades people from all over the world have been visiting Dubai with a hope to make their dreams come true.
From broad diversity in population to thriving economy, from foreign friendly culture, to relaxed business rules, Dubai has something for everybody.
Dubai is the favorite destination of businessmen from the around the world. The government has flexible foreign business setup policies and modern infrastructural facilities. All these factors make Dubai the haven for entrepreneurs-the young and the seasoned.
Gone are the days, when the Middle East, especially, the UAE was all about oil and petrochemical industries. Today there are world class investment opportunities in Dubai.
Today, we take a deep dive into possible areas in business opportunities, where as a budding businessman, you can invest time and money to make your business grow.
- Tourism: Dubai is a global hub for tourism. From Dubai shopping festival than happens every year to bedazzled markets of gold and international fashion, Dubai is fashion destination for globe trotters. Tourists love the beaches of Dubai and its dazzling nightlife. You can look into running a travel agency in Dubai to assist travelers with all the formalities like visa, cruise boats and hospitality.
- Restaurant business: Where there is world culture, there is world cuisine. Whether it is the eat streets in Deira or the roof top dining on Dubai marina, people love every bit of it. It will be a good idea to invest in restaurent business to tantalize the taste buds.
- Jewelry design: Dubai is world gold destination. For the up market options there is Dubai Gold and Diamonds Park and then there is the prestigious Gold Souk. You can event start your own line of jewelry brand in Dubai.
- Retail: Yes, retail is here to stay. Whether it is a small mom and pop store, your own store or running a franchise, with strong economic conditions and fast moving expat crowd, retail business is a lucrative option
- Recruitment agency: At any given point of time, the inflow of foreign workers in Dubai is huge. People want to move in here and start working in number of industry like trading, medicine, torusim,oil, real estate, it would be a good idea to start a recruitment agency and handle manpower recruitment for business based in Dubai
- E-commerce: The wave of ecommerce has spread around the world and has not spared the UAE as well. With a number of online businesses growing , big ecommerce giants operating offshore accounts in Dubai, it would be advised to think about the e-commerce industry
- Marketing and advertising: Lot of newly established business firms look for marketing and advertising options both online and offline. Opening up a marketing agency is a viable option for the creative minds. Digital marketing, website development and campaign management are a few types of marketing activities that you can look into as a marketing agency.
- Consulting: Business management consulting firms like Commitbiz guides entreprenuers from around the world to set base in Dubai and rest of UAE. But it is important to have in-depth business expertise and local knowledge to venture into something like this.
- Education: Dubai international academic city is world’s largest free zone dedicated to higher education. In case your have an academic background, you can invest in careers education and training.
- Events Management Company: This is a viable option as being a strong economic hub; there are a lot of business exhibitions, workshops and conferences happening in Dubai all the time. Many private events like weddings, baby showers etc can also come under the scope of an events management company
- Health and fitness: If you are the one into fitness and have necessary qualifications to run your own fitness center, then this is a good option. But be ready to work really hard as you will build your clientele, slowly over time. But once it’s done, get ready to mint a lot of money.
- Nightclubs: Contrary to popular opinion, Dubai has a dazzling nightlife scene. After a long week’s work, everyone likes to relax and unwind at famous nightclubs in Dubai. But be sure that you have the necessary licenses to kick start your nightclub.
- Insurance broking: Did you know that health and car insurance is mandatory in Dubai? This has opened up the space for insurance widely. A number of insurance companies have their branches here. You can register yourself as a broker and/or start your own broking agency and insure people and their expensive cars.
- Cake shop: This requires less capital and more baking expertise. If your heart is into baking and you have necessary academic qualifications, opening bakery is a great idea. You may even take up franchise. New Year’s parties or birthday parties or anniversaries, if your cakes are delicious, there is no reason to not open bakery.
- Home cooked meals preparation and delivery: People working in the 9-5 slots are too many and options for home cooked food are too less. If you think you can dish out delicious home cooked meals in large number then explore this idea. You have your own distribution of collaborate with a distribution agency.
- Property management: Did you know the Abu Dhabi is the richest city in the world in terms of the people living there? People mainly invest in real estate and need help of property management firms to take care of their properties and maintain them long term.
- Cleaning services: This can be applicable to one time house cleaning or hotel and restaurent cleaning. Depending on your preferred model, you can have your own team of cleaners and set up your cleaning agency.
- Day care center: We all love children but not everyone has the knack for running a day care center, it is a highly sensitive job as people entrust you with their children while they are away at work. If you do love kids and know how to manage them and have amicable and homely property, then day care center is a fantastic business idea.
- Telecommunications: TECOM is Dubai government initiative in freezone area to empower telecom companies. Prior knowledge, however, is a must.
- Fashion boutique: Are you a fashionista with keen sense on the fashion scene in the Middle East and an entrepreneurial mind set? If yes, than starting your own boutique can transform into a profitable venture. The famous and popular of the UAE love to shop for latest fashion trends and you boutique can be their one stop.
The list of unique business ideas can go on. What is important is that you realize where your interest lies. Business management consultants Commitbiz can help you set base in Dubai in the most cost-efficient manner. We will take care of the procedures and norms to be followed and you can focus on converting your business idea into a profitable venture.
Follow you dreams and put you best foot forward with Commitbiz.
Need some guidance? Write to us at email@example.com