Nowadays, more and more businesses are moving towards conducting business in the online aspect. This move has been supported by the advent of technology and also by the change in the mindset of the people.
If you, too, are looking to try venture into the Online sector, then Commitbiz can assist in your business journey. The packages start from AED 9,000
and will take a duration of 7 working days.
Documents Required to obtain an Online Business License in Abu Dhabi
- Copies of Passport, Visa page, Emirates ID or Tourist Visa
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your Business in Abu Dhabi
1. What is the cost of the Abu Dhabi online business license package?
The cost starts from AED 9,000.
2. Which authority issues the e-commerce license in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development issues the e-commerce license.
3. What facility can be availed by the owners of the e-trade licenses in Abu Dhabi?
The eCommerce mark (e-Tajer) and a serial number for the license can be used by owners of electronic commerce licenses to promote their products.
4. What are the benefits of the Abu Dhabi e-commerce license?
Entrepreneurs can add their online trade activities to their existing licenses or get a new license from the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED) to conduct business through websites and social media networks.
5. What is the Abu Dhabi virtual license?
It is a digital business license that does not require physical residency in the UAE and is available to investors and companies from across the world.