Freelancing has gained popularity in recent years, and now many people prefer it over being an employee. Freelancing can not only provide an extra source of income but can also help you become your own boss. If you want to take charge of your life and become a freelancer, then Commitbiz can assist you in getting a freelance license starting at AED 3,000, and the license will be available in 7 working days.
Documents Required to Setup Business in Abu Dhabi Mainland
Requirement for Individual
- Passport, Visa Page and Emirates ID of Applicant
- Attested Education Certificate (Bachelor’s Degree minimum)
- Experience Certificate
How it Works
With just three simple steps, register your Freelance License
1. How much is the starting fee for obtaining a freelancer license in the Abu Dhabi Emirate?
The fee starts from AED 3,000.
2. Who can apply for an Abu Dhabi freelance license?
It is available for UAE citizens, non-residents, and residents.
3. What is the validity of the freelance license in Abu Dhabi?
It is valid for one years.
4. Does the freelancer license in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi includes videography as a business activity?
5. Does the Abu Dhabi freelancer license grant the holder and his/her family a Residence Visa?